for Beck and Jade forever

9/6/2020 c14 tori hater
this fanfic makes me hate tori (even more) but it is great
8/7/2020 c16 nonentityinexistence
I love the text exchanges..
2/20/2020 c1 BECKANDJADE4LIFE
hey! i just wanted 2 let u know that i really love your writing! i c that your really good. i hope you keep writing! keep up the good work!1
11/29/2019 c1 the ccute doggo
wow, I was surprised! please don't make it that frightening!
10/25/2019 c1 India
Eeewwwwwww
10/7/2016 c4 8CharFire
I love Fast Car by Christian Kane omg!
9/18/2014 c1 feronia
I did not get a bit of that
7/29/2014 c16 5Rockets Love
Wow! You haven't updated in soo long but I absolutely love this! If you wen considered going back id love you forever!
3/20/2014 c10 thepurpleotakutrashcan
what did she write?
10/18/2013 c3 Badeshipper
I swear you stole the whole "vodka and cranberry juice because it looks like blood thing from an episode of the big bang theory when Howard and Raj go to a night club and try and look gothic. I love that show, but not as much as victorious!
8/29/2013 c14 Guest
mmm i like it .
pero soy de méxico de la ciudad de guanajuato y en lo personal le hace falta esencia latina
3/31/2013 c16 1BadeBlade
I really enjoyed reading this!
So pleased your chapters are long. I like all the flashbacks. I totally get the whole BeckVSAvan thing that you mentioned. I feel the same about a lot of CharactersVActors. I think it's cause in the show all the characters think Beck is hot, he is the main heartthrob, there is something psychological that makes you see what others see... I'm not sure if I explained tha succinctly enough.
BB x
2/23/2013 c16 FaithfulFriend
Love your story! (: And I liked the chat room chapter! lol Very funny!
2/17/2013 c11 KlaineandJarley
Stop the flashbacks
2/18/2013 c7 ConceitedReality
Well, the authors note on chapter 6 kinda made me wannt to stop reading the story. Something about it turning into too much Tandre...almost every chapter has been pure Bade with the longest flashbacks and what not, I thought this was going to be an even story with a parallel amount of time for each couple. Guess not. The story was good up until this point for me.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »