for Ingenious Idiot

5/8 c13 khudyu
oh, Russian doesn't have any dialectsunlike EnglishI'm a native speaker and I know what I'm saying
5/1 c18 18HeroInTraining
That was a hell of a last chapter. I’ve been pushing off reading it because I never wanted this story to end-it was one of the first I ever really got into on this site and carried me through middle school, high school, and here I am reading the final chapter two weeks shy of my college graduation. You’ve done a fantastic job bringing the Star Trek characters to life and making them as real as other original fictional characters. As a current writer and hopefully future published author myself, I aspire to write characters and detailed plot lines as well constructed as you do. It’s been a wild ride, and I’m proud to see you finish it off with a bang.
3/30 c18 LucyAriaRose
Just wanted to say that I’ve been following this story for years, and have absolutely loved it. You have a gift for writing. I wish you the absolute best moving forward, and with your own characters. Thanks for the journey.
3/24 c18 Guest
Hello! This is less of a “review” and more of a compliment and appreciation of your writing. I love you writing style and the way you incorporate the cannon scenes and information into your stories. I have followed this story for some time now and I thought it was complete at one point, but I’m very glad for your continuation of it. Once again, I love this story and out of the thousands of fanfics I’ve read, it is without a doubt the best one. Thank you for reading my comment and creating a wonderful story. I wish you the best of luck!
1/13 c18 Guest
Thank you so much for writing this! It really made my day sometimes. You have an amazing way of molding these characters, so that they're deep and have their own flaws and quirks. Anyways, I know that I'm just a random person who you will never know, and that you might never read this, or care, for that matter, but I'm so glad this story was able to get you out of a bad place.
1/3 c1 Guest
Please write another Star Trek fanfic! I adore the two you previously wrote!
10/20/2020 c13 8Dani9513
I knew I recognized those words the 1st time I read this and it's just dawning on my why. the professor I used to TA for used Miriam makeba's version of malaika when teaching world history. it was originally written in 1945 but her version is the most famous. it's so weird-and coolto see it here!
10/7/2020 c5 wswpub
#3 spock gets hurt
9/16/2020 c18 milkysupernova
I'm sorry I got mixed up with this story and other novel together. Please publish your story to real life fanbase you get response for real
9/16/2020 c18 5milkysupernova
Wow if this is ebook it's easy. If fifty shades of grey make it, yours can when this story can get paperback. There are many fan stories out there published, because I'd read a lot of Charmed novels, Star Wars novels, Supernatural novels, America does support any author to go published their fanbase. Tbh, I didn't read all chapters here because it's overwhelming I have difficulty to read. If it's in paperback I absolutely can find which page I left off as one chapter has many pages. I'm not blaming you. Please make this story hard copy you will reach out to real life fanbase community.
8/25/2020 c18 Prakriti SC
You are the BEST star trek 2009 writer I have encounterd.
I am able to picture and imagine the charadlcyers and the story just like inelegant it to be.
I have read both of your star trek works many many times and never get bored of it.
If possible, I would really like a multi chapter academy fic. please.
7/30/2020 c10 3SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
This fic is a prime example of why friendship/family fics are better than the rest.
7/30/2020 c5 SlytherpuffGryffinclaw
This fic is amazing! Definitely do all 3 (although I know you probably already have) de-aged Kirk is the cutest little shit out there
7/13/2020 c18 1chronically-ill-hedgehog
This fic brings me joy every time I read it.
7/8/2020 c18 57messed up stargazer
Okay so I’ve been with this story since the beginning, (sorry it took me so long to read this final chapter, life happened in between) and I just wanted to say holy hell. This is literally one of the best stories I have ever read. The pacing, the characters, the plot, the tone, the incredible attention to detail... I could go on for an hour. I don’t word well, but I need you to know how amazing this story is. I was spellbound with every new chapter and each one threw me for twists and turns I could never see coming. You’re incredibly talented and I fucking adore this story. Live long and prosper, and I hope to read you again with your own original fiction.
1,654 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »