for Mass Effect 1: It begins

8/11/2016 c8 Silvereign85
More! I need more! Please continue this.
8/11/2016 c8 Guest
This needs to continue!
4/18/2016 c8 Lunar Slyph
this was a fu story please uodate now and then some prime in the future please, because this is a masterpiece on my opinion way in to be finished someday amd have a Greta day XD
5/25/2014 c2 2PaleAngel90
Liking the story so far, would love it if you writed more and added more chapters :)
5/25/2014 c1 PaleAngel90
Liked the chapter, keep up the good work :)
5/8/2014 c8 11Elfyliane
J'aime beaucoup ton histoire. J'ai h√Ęte d'en lire la suite!
9/24/2013 c8 1Blad3Zer0
I sometimes dream of a mod for this part of the game, where someone replaced the Creeper duplicates with far more detailed 'test subjects.' Given that such a concept probably won't be made a reality until another few years or so, I'm glad you took the time to depict such in image for us in a literary format.

Speaking of things you're keeping an eye on, I hope that includes the reception of this story. I'm still eager to see an update.
9/22/2013 c8 2PaleAngel90
I Love this story i cant wait to read more :)
9/21/2013 c5 PaleAngel90
I Love this story,Shepards blushing is so cute at the end of the chapter lol :)
8/8/2013 c8 3pokemonsora01
This is an awesome story! I to am a fan of Mass Effect and Garrus is also my favourite character, I take him on pretty much every mission. I also wish that he was a romance option for a male Shepard. Maybe they could give the games an update with that feature. For now I guess I'll just have to settle with being best bros with him. Anyway great story and I hope you update it soon. I really like the the friendship Shepard has with Garrus.
7/28/2013 c8 2TheUnknown42
Great story so far, keep up the good work.
6/30/2013 c8 15Amateratsu
I love your fic, the way in which their friendship becomes closer and more intense feelings of shepard
6/27/2013 c8 Guest
Glad to see this update, I thought last scene was very nice. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/27/2013 c8 2david9999
Hey, MoonLight43.

Thanks very much for the next update. :)

I liked how you showed Shepard and his group covered the Dr Saleon bit and how Shepard tryed to get Garrus
that you shoud never take law into your own hands and how later they talked and how Garrus brought him his dinner.
Enjoy your weekend. :-)
6/6/2013 c7 Guest
Glad to see this updated! I liked the council scene a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »