for A Very Magical Game of Dauntless Truth or Dare

6/15/2016 c8 8Harmony Rose Zabini - Malfoy
Just ignore people who do that at least you've got what it takes to write a story
4/13/2016 c8 Guest
please update
this is so good
8/14/2015 c3 Guest
I don't find it hard to believe Ron was fat. I mean, he eats so much at Hogwarts and at his mum's house! It's a wonder why he is able to even stand up. But he's still one of my favorite characters.
8/2/2015 c8 Guest
Did is XD:-D
4/20/2015 c1 KingViper44
Love it!
9/30/2014 c6 13Patronus12
I love love love love LOVE IT! All of the reactions are HILARIOUS! If I went on about everything I loved, I would run out of room to type it all... So yeah laughing hysterically XD

Breeze
9/30/2014 c1 Patronus12
Harry Potter was walking down the halls of Hogwarts. He was completely relaxed; he was having a pretty chill day.

Lol! I didn't even think that was possible... And then Ron and Hermione drag him through a magical portal to Dauntless. I has such logic power! XD

And then Ron just goes "So, uh, hi. How's it goin'?"

OMG I'M DYING! XD XD XD

Breeze
8/20/2014 c6 31TrisanaChandler13
The formatting is really, REALLY screwed up on this chapter. Please fic it!

I love this chapter!
8/1/2014 c6 2xXRavenclawPrincessXx
Um... the beginning of the story is very good... but the last chapter is bunched up and very hard to read. Can you do something about that because this is actually a very good story.
6/15/2014 c6 1TheTARDISofBakerSt
Wow I really love this! My two favourite book series! Thank you for writing this. Please update soon. I will be here for the update! - Eva Grace Xx 4
5/4/2014 c6 2LuvLyfe
Funny :)
5/3/2014 c6 44emryses
I like the cool idea of a harry potter/divergent crossover. Pls continue!
4/13/2014 c6 lila88
Nice chapter and nice story. This idea is very original and I like it.
4/10/2014 c6 1AccidentalFangirl
I just realized your name! How many rs are there? 6
4/5/2014 c1 Guest
It say that Harry spoke "smugly". I would stop right now. You clearly have no understanding of these fandoms, and everyone is very OOC.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »