for California Dreaming

7/14/2014 c2 Guest
Lease update this! Please please please please please, I beg you!
4/17/2013 c3 NothingLastsFor3v3r
I like this story, a lot. Update soon. xo
4/13/2013 c1 70tiger002
You have a new story! And you still haven't updated BBS... Sorry for taking so long to notice this one, but I really don't browse the stories in this fandom much anymore.

Anyway, this chapter seemed kind of fast, but it was a good start to what's going on here. I can tell it takes a little bit for you to really set this one up. Poor Zack though, being kicked out like that. He has a journey ahead of him, that I can tell. But what exactly...
4/13/2013 c3 Layla
At first I was a bit iffy with reading this but oh my gosh. You are a very good writer. Please update this as soon as you can! I love this story!
4/13/2013 c3 6owlhero
Zack is a fish out of water here and its will be interesting to see how he adjusts to this new environment. i love how in depth you went into Zack's discomfort between the sleep, uniform and his past. Especially when you considering how much has changed in one year. Turbulence at its best.

You did a good job giving the readers at least something in our heads for the school grounds. At least Zack was brutually honest.

Jimmy fallon as principal? It would seem fallon has seen Zack's type before and has hope for his success.

College does seem to suck a lot of free time you used to have up, so I understand. Good luck.
4/13/2013 c3 Guest
Yay! An update! It was great finally reading this and I also love the Boston boy one!. Keep up! And update!
3/23/2013 c2 Guest
Please update I have been waiting for a very long time and its killing me! Please!
12/30/2012 c2 owlhero
You pulled off showing off Zack's internal feelings well considering he's usually shown with his feelings hidden. Especially about Cody.

I would not mind getting more into the area and its culture to have this story become more alive.

The twin's complicated relationship is perfect with their age and Zack's betrayal. Cody's opinion of his bro is spot on considering zack's reputation. Its just ironic cody was his only reason for staying the same. Now i expect to see change coming from unexpected places.

An all boys school has not put into a story in quite a while. I can imagin ou intend to use that part of the story. So many different paths to choose.
12/29/2012 c2 4Aria Sprouse
Thank you for updating! This story is really good! Can't wait till the next chapter! Have a good time camping with your family! And a very very happy new year!
12/14/2012 c1 38Peace Sign Freak
The story is good but you might to some better research on the LA area. Zack would never survive at a UC even if his father pulled some strings for him. Why not make the Dean of Admissions to say no to Kurt but the offer some alternatives? I'm sure there are plenty of community college options for Zack. My point is that it couldn't hurt to a little more realistic. I mean, you wouldn't be sending a good message if you write about a high school screw up going to a good college. I do think that Zack is smarter than originally portrayed but he has to live with his mistake and learn from it.
12/12/2012 c1 6owlhero
Welcome back,long time no read it seems.

Anyway, this is definitely written in an earlier time with the writing style and the details. That's not a bad thing. Its just noticable compared to Boston Boy Story.

I love the style of narration here. Its plain, not flowery and could sound like Zack. I can see him trying something just to see how its like. He does it a lot with everything on the show. Placing this in the general timeline of the show should some intriguing results on the twin's relationship.

I loved your description of Moseby as he sees a drugged up Zack as well as Zack's opinion on the man as well as himself. I laughed at Zack's fasicination with the pineapple cup. I could not help it.

Its interesting how you take a common theme is some stories and make it its own with its own consequences and story. I would a little be put in at the beginning, but I understand if the focus was not on the crime but what happened as a result and how Zack was changed as a result.

I have been there having extreme difficulty writing sometimes. A perfect chapter is a wonderful goal but sometimes you have to let it go after working on it for so long. But that's just me. For me, the chapter is great as it tells what you want to or as close to what you have in your mind. Then again, that's the hardest step.
12/11/2012 c1 4Aria Sprouse
OMG! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ! PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE! BTW, ZACK'S MY FAVE! JUST PLZ MAKE SURE TO UPDATE ASAP! THANK YOU!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service