for Kingdom Hearts III: The Warriors of Light

1/14/2015 c7 1ShadowKitty252
Firstly, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that this had been updated.

Secondly; you got the Disney humour nailed! Not as long as the previous ones, but I think it had a much better pacing because of it. Looking forward to next year's update ;)
5/27/2014 c7 stardust902
update please :)
1/11/2014 c7 4Child Of The West Wind
Hee hee love Vann's flying moves xD and Flynn's interaction with the gang :)
Do the Snuggly Duckling - pretty please with icing sugar and a cherry on top? [insert puppy eyes here]
Can't wait for the next one! :D
1/8/2014 c7 4TheFirstTrio
Well...I'll keep this short! So far, so good. Very good character interaction between everyone and you did a good job getting characters from the movie pretty spot on.

One character I do not like right away is Lightning. She comes off as a condescending person and I already do not like her. She's bossy, rude, and extremely cold. I wouldn't enjoy traveling with her, personally.

Aside from my dislike of Lightning, I like what you're doing so far!
1/8/2014 c7 11The Unknowing Herald
I won't lie and say that the fact that the entire chapter was 1st person wasn't really jarring, because it was and you should keep this to the absolute minimum, but I had already told you. You had also told me the narration was only PART of the chapter, and not all of it, so this didn't only affect me a bit but should also affect people who don't know you're basically going to have this clipped next chapter even moreso.

The content of the chapter itself was actually quite entertaining though. Lightning managed to get semi-likable status before she left the ship. 'Course she threw it all away when she became herself, but A for effort.
1/8/2014 c7 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
I can't believe it! A Keyblade Wielder gets knocked out by a freakin' frying pan?! Yeesh! Those thing are dangerous in that world. Love this movie by the way! Tangled right?
1/8/2014 c7 Fanfiction Bard
Great chapter! I like how you're bringing Lightning and your OCs into the world of "Tangled"! Update soon!
11/7/2013 c6 Fanfiction Bard
I am loving this! And I like how you added Riley from National Treasure. Update soon!
9/6/2013 c6 18Suntiger
Aradorn cracks me up. He's my favorite so far 'cause he's just so...quirky. My favorite moment was when he actually called the Heartless as if they were dogs. Hahahaha! That was terrific.
I find it even MORE humorous that his wife shares me name. Well, my real name.

Good job on the action! It all flowed really well and it was very descriptive! I could picture it all in my head!

- Suntiger
6/30/2013 c6 4Child Of The West Wind
WOOHOOO! :D Richly descriptive detail, kick ass action, and quite a nice affectionate/fluffy kind of ending that starts digging into the characters minds and backgrounds to round it all off :) well worth the wait! :D

Not sure what else to say I haven't already said before...just yeah, keep it up and I eagerly anticipate the next installment! ;)
6/30/2013 c6 5adventuremaker21
Avengers
6/29/2013 c6 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
I really liked the Night at the Museum quote! *hint hint*
6/29/2013 c5 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
I was totally laughing my $$ off at this chapter!
6/29/2013 c4 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Lol! Funny!
6/29/2013 c3 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
You're doing great so far!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »