for Victim

4/29/2019 c24 Techgirl12
I’m so sad this was pretty much canceled D’:
2/4/2019 c24 lanalight1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE! IM BEGGING YOU
4/29/2018 c24 Zykia
Please continue the book! It's super good! It's been like a year but please continue it. It was getting super good!
11/5/2017 c1 Courtney Elizabeth1
Im guessing this is not going to be updated and that u are finished with it ? ... has it been finished/completed ? or have u just forgotten about it or stopped working on it ? :(
Is this a sequel to Fugitive ?
7/31/2017 c24 1Ladnik
Continue this story! Please! It's one of the best I've found in a long time!
5/8/2017 c24 Guest
I have reread both your stories like a hundred times now and I love them! Pleeeeease finish this one, I need to know where this is going!
-BlueFire
4/4/2017 c24 12InfernalFox
Nooooooooooooooo
8/30/2016 c23 InfernalFox
Update! This is a great story
4/29/2016 c23 5PJOloverforeva74
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Please update soon! I loved your first story and I didn't even know about this one until now, so you gotta update, PLEASE!
4/11/2016 c23 Guest
NONONKNONO THIS CAN'T BE THE END- IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS NONONKNONO-Are you dead?
2/13/2016 c23 3BlueFireReturns
I know it has been quite a while since you updated last, but pleeease continue the story! I so loved the first part and now the second doesn't have an ending! Pleeease don't leave me like this *falling onto my knees*
8/30/2015 c23 xxkelsey39
I believe it has been over a year... You evil person! How could you leave us in a cliffhanger like that!

But really I love this story!
7/23/2015 c23 Guest of honor
Update now please! U left us off at a cliffhanger and I want to find out what happens next so please update now!
6/29/2015 c2 Lilli
I was wondering who made the cover. It's really cool.
5/7/2015 c23 Guest