FanFiction.Net
for A Posse Ad Esse

9/8/2021 c4 Guest
I guess this isn't going to be finished and is going to be left abandoned since its been over 8 years.
9/10/2020 c4 Guest
Just going to write this to say damn this story and the other parts to this story are amazing, it really a shame that you decided to leave it unfinished. I know I probably wasted my time commenting, because come on you don't read these anyway, you have better stuff to do then appreciate a few comments on something you wrote, that meant something to someone who took the time to read it. Still it is amazing.
8/4/2020 c4 1StrGazr04
Just read both parts of this AU and loved it. Hope you continue to write. I find their hospital experiences very realistic. Unfortunately, I have had real world situations that allow me to relate.
10/27/2019 c4 Guest
this sounds interesting but it's been 6 years and there's been nothing more of it. Hope you'll finish it. Would love to read it when it's complete.
9/6/2019 c4 Guest
Really would love to read this if it's finished, could you please mark as finished if it is or please at least confirm that it's abandoned.
7/16/2019 c4 2pipinheart
I'd love to read the rest of this...
5/14/2019 c4 Donna
I love this verse. And I hope this story isn't gonna be left unfinished. It deserves an ending, so I hope you eventually decide to finish it.
Also, hope you're well. :)X
3/2/2019 c4 Guest
Why why why did you have to decide to abandon this one? Excellent story!
12/14/2018 c4 Guest
Wonderful , but apparently comments mean nothing to you. Have a nice day!
10/4/2018 c4 Guest
Want to read this verse, please finish it!
9/5/2018 c4 Guest
My god, you can, t stop like this.
8/6/2018 c4 Guest
Love the story, but you should not put to be continued at the end if you don't plan on continuing.
7/15/2018 c4 Guest
Please mark as finished!
1/7/2018 c2 Guest
Hope you will consider continuing.
11/16/2017 c4 lkrumwiede
I just gotta ask if this will ever be finished. I really like it.
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »