for The Once and Future Kings

12/29/2017 c1 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
8/2/2013 c1 1LunarStar98
next chapter? Love story please continue
6/2/2013 c1 6Tragically Humorous
You absolutely must continue this. I was obsessed with this movie the first time I was saw it, went out the next day and bought the movie.
I love your portrayal of Pitch and the first interactions with Jack. Please, don't forget this story!
4/20/2013 c1 4Warrior of Aces
I genuinely like this story. It portrays the potential relationship between Pitch and Jack in a way that many writers fail to capture. I would appreciate and love if this was made into multi-chapter story.
3/30/2013 c1 1The Shuiro Amaya
... I love RotG. It is an amazing movie. I sound like an idiot.
Nothing more to say.
Scarlet
1/16/2013 c1 32Little Kunai
Oh my I love this! But will jack turn away from guardianship? That does sound awfully appealing *grins*
1/10/2013 c1 diamondsandashes
Your writing is phenomenal. Please update soon!
12/25/2012 c1 6Kimiosiki
Can't wait for the next chapter! Very interesting!
12/23/2012 c1 4murderousfiligree
This is the only legitimately well-written fic I've found for this pairing. Thank you.
12/23/2012 c1 3vortexFM
First off, your writing is absolutely phenomenal, this fic reads like an actual book and the dialogue is perfect, well, in my mind. I do hope that, since there is no 'complete' stamped on this work, that there will be more chapters sometime in the future, because your characterization of Pitch and Jack is the best I've read out of multitude of stories. The relationship that forms within the span of less than a day, mutual respect and interest and sympathy and fun, it's just wonderful to read! How Jack causes chaos to goad Pitch into that light-hearted battle, you made it sound like such a /him/ thing to do that I couldn't help but smile. This type of relationship between the two, this type of a history, I love it. And now it sort of makes me sad that present Jack Frost can't remember any of it, and Pitch can, and Jack just ends up throwing it back in his face. I have no idea how the amnesia could occur, but now I'm sort of rooting for it never happening in the first place. /I just want them to be happy and allies even in the movie and AUs are wonderful and you write it so well it's a mighty need/. If you ever, you know, decide to take it in that direction, I'm sure no one would object. But augh, I'm very sorry for pestering you about it, please know that no matter what I will be anxiously waiting for alerts, because this story is golden!
12/22/2012 c1 6Aublanc
Your fanfic for ROTG is my favorite out of all the others, even though you just have one chapter. Your writing is beautiful and full of excellent descriptions. It doesn't drag on, nor does it skip around like most fanfics tend to do. And I prefer your ideas on the relationship with Jack and Pitch over most of the others I've seen. I feel like because of their connection, born of the lonlieness they both felt, they would be amicable towards one another if in the right situation. And that little contest between the two of them at the end was just simply adorable. I think it was reasonable thing to do seeing as how Jack wanted to please a Nightmare King. And don't worry, I think you presentation of Pitch was also well done and in character. And I do love bloodbaths as well, so please, indulge yourself.
I'm also very glad you aren't just jumping into any relationship after just a moment. I do so hate stories where people become the best of friends over night, or where someone is sexually attracted to their enemy or some random person right after meeting them. It is unrealistic, a sign of a poor story/plot, and portrays shallow relationships.
And yes, I would be more than glad to go and see the movie again. I think I will P
12/19/2012 c1 20jadecat0
God bless your existence omg I've been looking for a fic exactly like this and I just found this and it is everything I want and more. I can't wait to see where this is gonna go, but I can already feel it's gonna be amazing. Keep it up, friend. I'm definitely gonna stick around!
12/16/2012 c1 Jossi-kun
Wow, this is going to be so awesome! :D I really love your characterization of both Pitch & Jack. :)
12/14/2012 c1 4Product Of A Sick Society
Can I just take a moment to be filled with absolute glee that a fic writer knows the meaning of Descriptive Writing? It makes me so happy you have no idea. There were a couple parts where the dialogue felt a little awkward (I couldn't, for the life of me, say why, just that it was - it also sorta suits the situation, though, since it is a first meeting, know what I mean?), but the rest flowed very nicely.

I enjoyed this first chapter a lot, and I hope you decide to update it soon. )

Also, Yayy I'm not the only one who thinks Pitch and Jack could be best bros!
12/14/2012 c1 ilovealistair
I loved it, it seems very realistic. Jack and Pitch need friends, and if no other immortal will do it, then why not. I also thought they seemed well suited to each other anyway
18 Page 1 2 Next »