FanFiction.Net
for Pirate Island

1/20/2013 c7 Guest
Wait what did happen to riders of Berk?
1/19/2013 c7 8zuri123
These are awesome, I like the awjward moments between Nighstar and Flame in these, awkward momentss are so funny. Anyway, love your idea about the King, like the Queen in the movies, but with a twist. Awesome job! Update soon!
1/9/2013 c5 zuri123
This is such an awsome chapter! Love the cliff hanger at the end! Can't wait to read more and find out who the king is.
I also can't wait for HTTYD 2! I' totaly going to go see it as soon as it comes out!
This is an awesome story! Update soon!
12/30/2012 c4 Guest
wait by pirates do you mean outcasts?
12/23/2012 c4 Guest
wait how do dragons make out?
12/23/2012 c4 Guest
I have 11 or 10 reviews on one story!
12/23/2012 c4 Guest
Ohh my Viking gods!I actually got noticed!By the best httyd author ever!I shall celebrate by err oh I don't have the movie:(3...yet.
12/23/2012 c1 Guest
serpavia!You ruined my chain of reviews!So I shall use a interest of yours against you crucio!CRUCIO!Serpensortia!
12/22/2012 c3 1Serpavia
OMG I LOVE ALPHA AND OMEGA are you ever going to make a fanfic about Alpha and Omega?
12/22/2012 c3 Guest
I thought I was in trouble for :(3 into :)3 constantly
12/21/2012 c3 clay
it's a great story you need to make more chapters the last part of chapter three is funny.
12/21/2012 c1 Guest
sorry I have been so demanding I had a BAAAD school play by the way the world ended last night we are in heaven :)3
12/20/2012 c1 Guest
I have left six reviews on this awsome story that is my record!And by the way...TURN :(3 into :)3!
12/20/2012 c2 Guest
turn :(3 into :)3 please!(I am currently on my knees sobbing about a horrid play and you not updating)ok maybe I'm egzagerating and making bad grammar...
12/20/2012 c1 Guest
every guest review on this fic is from me and I will say it again...UPDATE!TURN:(3 INTO :)3! ARGHH!
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »