for Sisterly Love

11/9/2021 c3 Just a reader 44
Loved the action and how Ranma and Akane work so well here as a fighting duo/twins. Ryoga deserve a thorough beating calling Akane a b**** when he illegally break into her house.

Hope you can continue this. Even in 2021, I still look forward to Ranma x Akane pairing stories.
11/9/2021 c1 Just a reader 44
A very interesting premise! The names Bayleaf and Mascara were amusing. Liked the way how Ranma unintentionally achieved Soul of Ice here. Poor thing for Ranma, but sound interesting for later plot. Looking forward to how Ranma is going to discover about himself in the musk arc.

Also, I like how Akane and Ranma are close here. While there're no meddling fathers creating tension, there's going be tension in such a different way.
4/4/2016 c2 2Lil-lo
Hi, there was a scene or two in this chapter that made me want to provide some feedback that will be considered negative-this is not supposed to be a flame. I usually just hit the back button instead of taking the time to write out why I didn't like something. I know you worked hard on creating something that you wanted to share with others; as long as you enjoy what you're doing I hope you continue with your path.

I really thought it was awful for Akane to use Ranma's coming out as a part of her plan to get the boys to stop hounding them, say what she said about her own orientation, then to follow up with kissing Ranma. I read all the way to the end of the chapter for all 3 reasons, but tacking on the fact that Akane was slightly testing her own feelings made the situation worst in my eyes. I realize that you didn't intend for the scene to be offensive. Ranma enjoyed the results, I just found that added to the unfortunate implications. If I were in Ranma's shoes, I would be extremely hurt if my crush told a schoolyard that he's gay, but he'd rather do a physical and intimate act like kissing me, an action that at the time everyone including myself (at least at the time before the maybe I'm bisexual talk occurs) would know that physically he dislikes kissing me. At that point that would have discounted any enjoyment I felt, and likely would have hurt our friendship.

I don't think it matters what orientation I am or what Ranma is, that was cruel. Coming out is already hard. I realize there will be readers who identify as homosexual who are not offended; being a human being there are offensive things that have been said against whichever category I belong to that have personally didn't offend me but did offend someone else. The scene just gave me the "depraved homosexual" feel, even though I honestly feel you never intended for that viewpoint. The tomboy thing slightly bothered me too, but I have typed a lot (on a cell phone no less). I still had more to remark on, but I expressed my main point. I just found myself shaking in rage over something the majority of people probably enjoyed, and felt that I had to express that's a poor thing for one human to do to another.
7/20/2014 c3 1kapuis
Good story.
I really hope that you will continue this fic and i hope also to see Kodachi and Shampoo.
3/9/2014 c3 6AkaiKamiRyu
Interesting ideas. I'm starting to like how this is going. It seems like you have a lot on you writing plate, just don't let your works suffer. These where nice chapters, but some parts seemed a little rushed to me. Just take your time and do a good job. JA ne!
2/15/2014 c3 K
I've also learned and found independent corroborating evidence that "bokken" is merely the plural form of "bokuto."

This is not merely false. It is so bizarrely wrong that I cannot imagine how anyone could have come to this conclusion.
10/2/2013 c3 anthony883
This is a really good role reversal story. I love how you made Akane find out about Ryoga's curse like how Ranma found out in season one.
9/24/2013 c1 RANMAXAKANEFOREV
RANMA AND AKANE FOREVER! THEY ARE SO SWEET. MY NEXT FAVORITE IS SHAMPOO/MOUSSE FOREVER, HAHAHA
RYOGA/UKYO, THEN KUNO/NABIKI. KASUMI/TOFU. SO SHUT THE HELL UP, THE ONE WHO COMMENTED BELOW ME.
DON'T WORRY, I SUPPORT RANMA AND AKANE. A LOT! HAVE SINCE THE EARLY 90'S.
9/23/2013 c3 Guest
you sux as a writer didn't you know?
9/12/2013 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
FREAKING AWESOME! I can't wait to read the next story now:)
8/27/2013 c3 10JeremyGU
Role reversal on Ryoga using his curse- creative. And I definitely think Akane would have done what you wrote, and gave up his secret right away. Nice job.
8/27/2013 c3 19uragaaru
I really liked this chapter. Technically, it's the best written so far. Not a lot of interpersonal drama between Ranma and Akane, but you definitely capture their closeness and deep friendship in the way they work together and jive off of one another.

Ryouga was quite amusing at the poor dope.

I can't wait to see more!
8/25/2013 c3 3Aceina
good chapter i enjoyed it keep up the good work *shiny teeth smile*
8/24/2013 c3 3tuatara
I mostly liked this chapter, but I still have one major concern: Ryoga is pretty darned over the top here, even by his standards. But otherwise, it’s probably the best chapter of this so far.
6/27/2013 c2 3Aceina
good fic so far im enjoying it

cant wait to see what comes next
21 Page 1 2 Next »