for Snake Whisper

5/3 c52 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks
3/8 c37 novelo
I don't understand why Dumbledore is so insistent on Harry learning Occlumency. In canon, Harry witnessed the snake attack on Arthur so it made sense for Harry to learn it, and Dumbledore insisting, but here nothing of the sort has happened. Even when Dumbledore asked Harry about having any more dreams or visions, Harry denied it.. so again, why does he have to learn it?
3/4 c52 Kuroe17
Will there by a continuation please ?
2/3 c52 amarilis
Amazing story! Hope you get to update soon!
1/31 c52 Kushka
Great story
12/9/2021 c14 ruth hammond
ack! My computer just dropped everything that I had written and here I sit pulling my hair out and growling. I first found this story from another writer's favorites list and enjoyed it so much I just kept reading. I am hoping that I do not have to wait several years to complete this story. I am glad that I am not in your shoes. I try to understand...I may have been pretty good writing instructor, but I'm not a very good writer. I guess that I should put that as, I'm a pretty good reader. Thank you for continuing this story!
12/7/2021 c52 Guest
I just caught up with the story after finding it a few days ago and I'm super excited for the next update.
11/14/2021 c52 zacko1
loved it. please update
11/3/2021 c52 Liliange83
Très bonne histoire, j’espère pouvoir lire la suite très bientôt
10/1/2021 c52 Slast
Pls update it is getting really good
9/19/2021 c52 DemonOfTheNight
This is so amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
9/12/2021 c52 25sasunaru2themax
Keep them coming girl, i binged this with pride
8/25/2021 c1 Nightstalker100
This story is fantastic thank you for the hard work you’ve put in. It’s definitely a new take on the characters I haven’t read before. And yes definitely a slow burn, I hope to see some more Tomarry soon. Life can be distracting but I pray you find time to continue and eventually complete this fic because it’s definitely growing to be one of my favourite. Thank you again from a new fan and follower.
7/27/2021 c52 6SoraMalfoySlythern
now I wanting for more lol but I love my slytherins sooo there is that . anyway lovey read as always!
7/24/2021 c1 sis1989