for Place Among the Ashes

8/6 c7 Perlz
"He didn't need someone—a stranger— to emphasize the severity of an issue that he'd already solved."

He's not a stranger, he's the beta of the pack that Harry put in danger. And if you are really sorry you don't get offended when people bring it up
8/6 c7 Perlz
Aelius had every right to be angry at Harry and speak to him like that. Harry feels...no guilt at his actions?
8/6 c3 Perlz
"With five members already removed from his pack, Greyback refused to exile any more pack mates. "

Is getting Harry even worth this? And really Harry? He wasn't treated so bad so werewolves must be ok? His willfull ignorance is somewhat in character but hard to read.
8/6 c2 Perlz
Poor Harry doesnt even understand he was abused. Ans stupid stupid meddling Dumbledore did everything he could to keep him with his abusers.
8/6 c1 Perlz
"So, essentially, the rewarded a man who destroyed countless of lives," Harry murmured bitterly."

Yes...but also saved his species from eradication by those same wizards. The wizards are coming off as more evil here.
8/20/2020 c7 lexia the beautiful wolf
I hope u one day continue this,havnt seen Harry with this type of personality in your other stories so it's abit different.
6/16/2020 c6 Guest
I wish you would finish this.
I adore it.
5/24/2020 c7 257North of the North
Looking forward to the next update!
3/9/2020 c7 moonrabbit04
This is so good! I hope you don't plan to just leave it be and that you'll update at some point!

~moonrabbit04
11/13/2019 c1 averageschmoe
Can i finish it?
9/19/2019 c7 hpogi
I hate it when I get attached to stories that haven't been updated in ages. I hope it will be finished cause I like it a lot.
8/25/2019 c7 lilithrules
I really like your story. I enjoy how you made Harry into a realistic 15-year-old going through a tough change. I like the fact that you didn’t make him all powerful
I would love to see where the story is going next.
Why is Voldemort’s connection with Harry stronger? Harry’s love interests. Seeing Harry growing more into his role
8/6/2019 c5 Aetherium21
Very interesting story and a unique plot but Harry’s too immature as a person/character to be worth following along with
6/8/2019 c7 Guest
Always come back to your work and this one is a favorite for it's forward portrayal of dominance and Harry fighting tooth and nail. I always love the personality you give Harry, but I crave the completion of this story with a hunger that surprises me. Good luck, and I hope you will one day revisit this gem. Lovingly, Crow22
5/28/2019 c7 Guest
I wish u would finish this. It's so good
509 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »