for 12-14-12: And The Word Ended

12/15/2012 c1 Dank Greene
Heartbreaking. Thanks so much for reading mine and thanks for suggesting yours for me to read. I love it. Prayers for the families and friends and the innocent lives lost...
12/15/2012 c1 22NoH8-make-a-rainbow
Loved that. It was beautiful.
12/15/2012 c1 33Ruetheday
That was terribly sad! We'll always remember those lost and continue to pray for their families. Beautiful, haunting description and good use of the characters. They seem very realistic. Great work Prim
12/14/2012 c1 36BTRlover98
Okay, well, this made me cry.

This was beautiful. I've been so sad all day about what happened. It's just not fair at all, how could anyone look into the eyes of little children and just kill them? I just don't understand.

But this was amazing. It made me cry because I'm so close to all my siblings, and it would be so awful if I lost any of them. Just the thought makes me want to cry.

And, I have a twin sister too, who is honestly my best friend in the whole entire world, the bubbly one, and she's just amazing. I started crying so hard because if I was Katie and lost my twin...

Yeah, anyway, sorry about that, but this absolutely amazing. Great job, I loved it so much!
12/14/2012 c1 4Gifted Shadows
Aw... I liked this. I feel so bad for the people involved. The news said he did it because he was fueding with his mom, who was a teacher or something.

I'm glad you've posted this!
12/14/2012 c1 2Fearless Katniss Everdeen
*Tears up* I imagine this is what's happening with many families. You captured the emotion perfectly, Prim!
12/14/2012 c1 31GabrieltheTrickster