for Mid Crestfall

Love it!
2/5/2014 c2 JosephineM
Fantastic. Sweek. Amazing.
2/5/2014 c1 JosephineM
How do you write them making love so incredibly lovely? Its fantastic, even with these circumstances.
3/29/2013 c2 5KatheeHDS
WOOOW

I mean

wow

just

wow

I can't think of anything else

just how twisted and asdkj├▒f

wow.

I'd never read before anything like this. It was hard to read, for I don't support any of this things you so wisely put on the advertisements, but still I was curious! And it's been weird and hard to read but good in a way because you need to read a bit of all! and your writing is easy to read and the idea is well, something different. Thank you for writing this!
3/5/2013 c2 34Dal Niente
This was beautiful and heartbreaking. Loved it. The first chapter was awful in all the best ways, you really know how to pull your readers where you want them! And then the second chapter was glorious and perfect and I'm so glad this story had a good ending.
1/19/2013 c2 32lily moonlight
I did make it through the angst, and well done to you for doing the same! You wrote a very good story! But your poor characters! You're so cruel to them :S But perhaps they'll forgive you, seeing as you did allow them a happy ending. As happy as it can be after what they've been through. I think Bae was who I felt most sorry for here, having to hear such a terrible thing from his father, but you wrote it very well. It works well, too, that you have such a contrast here with them making love in the safety of their own home, in their own time, and without being forced to by anyone. That helped to heal some of the angst and pain you put them through (was that mean of me to remind you of that? ;))
1/18/2013 c2 53Vampiyaa
aw this was sweet 3 :3 hehe please write more like this!
1/15/2013 c2 13NicoleMuenchSeidel
Seriously, seriously LOVE this! I know this is the end of the story, but if you ever decide to write another story about what happens after this, I REALLY want to read it!
1/15/2013 c2 WantFanFics
I loved this :) very interesting take that I enjoyed quite a bit. Pre-Dark One Rumple and Belle with Bae still in the picture is one of my favorite scenarios and you wrote it amazingly :) job well done!
1/15/2013 c2 7The Prince's Phoenix
This was very creative. Well done!
1/15/2013 c2 10Electryone
While I'm not usually a fan of dubcon, I don't really mind it in this situation. I loved this story, and am especially happy that you added a chapter about the aftermath of their first time together. My only suggestion would be to add another chapter of back story on how they fell in love in the first place.
1/15/2013 c2 Anne Andrews
Aww such a sweet ending!
1/15/2013 c2 17juju0268
alright there was only one thing wrong with this story...IT WASN'T LONG ENOUGH! Loved it!
1/15/2013 c2 17Ladii Emelia
Love the angst and the fluff. Nicely done.
12/18/2012 c1 Nicole MS
Okay feedback: You did well with writing a dicey situation. You also did something that I have yet to see anybody else do...put the original cutiepie Rum in a romance. I've been wanting someone to do that for a long time now. He is the aspect of Rum that Belle fell in love with first in Skin Deep. Fic writers over look him because he's a nice guy, but a nice guy can be hot...and there's a moment in Desperate Souls that hints at a mischievous side that can make a woman's toes curl. My theory has always been that had Belle lived in Rum's original time, they would have had to run away to be together...whether because of Gaston or because of her father not approving of her being with a peasant.
Now, to the specifics of this story, I think you have created the nastiest Gaston that I have ever read. He is clearly a sadist. Which brings me to some things that your might want to consider regarding the future storyline. At this point, Rum would have dealt with more than his share of sadists, therefore he'd have certain insights about Belle's situation.
1) He'd know that sadists escalate their abuse. So, Rum would know that he needs to find a way to get Belle away from Gaston, before Gaston can force her to have sex with some random stranger who might be violent.
2) Rum would know that sadists seek to destroy the vulnerable...like a baby.
Rum would have to be aware that there is a reasonable chance that he and Belle just conceived a child. Hence, he now has potentially two children to protect, Bae and his and Belle's child. He is not going to risk Gaston being able to harm Belle or their child.
Though Rum is physically weaker than Gaston, he is also much smarter...especially as Gaston kills his dwindling brain cells with alcohol. It stands to reason that there is a servant or somebody that works in that castle that doesn't approve of Gaston's treatment of Belle and is willing to help get her to safety. That combined with the fact that Gaston will likely pass out at some point from the drinking, offers an opportunity to rescue Belle, once Rum has Bae hidden. Also, Belle has likely overheard plenty of talk from the military to know what places to avoid and what areas may serve as a safe haven for them.
Once an initial get away is achieved, there is a very important time constraint that you may want to consider. Both Rum and Belle would know that she could have gotten pregnant during their forced encounter. Neither of them would want to think that their child was conceived in such a manner. Hence getting a little private time, when Bae is asleep or something, would be imperative, so they can take another shot at their 'first time', so that if there is a baby, they can choose to believe it was conceived in a completely sweet, loving way. I think Belle would feel insecure and worried what Rum would think of her having been married to such a horrible person, and I think this would be a great opportunity for Rum to set aside his own insecurities and support Belle, because he knows what it's like to be insecure, and he knows what it's like to be married to an abusive person.
Eventually, I'd like to see some backstory on how they first met and fell in love, since it felt like the story started in the middle. That said, in my opinion, the backstory can wait. I'd much rather see what comes next and how they get Belle away from Gaston, and start to build their own lives together.
28 Page 1 2 Next »