for In Between

10/12/2017 c5 aleksamagicka
Nice. Jeremy battling his own fears with Aelita. I like it.
7/30/2015 c4 7SecretCodeLyokan
This was really nice. It makes me a bit sad for some reason, maybe because the Supercomputer's turned off and they're all happy...*sigh*
7/30/2015 c2 SecretCodeLyokan
This broke my little Kiwi Fangirl Heart: oh, pooor Kiwi...
7/23/2014 c11 zoey andgraycie
love it are you going to update or leave it the way it is
5/28/2013 c11 99Shizuku Tsukishima749
...OH! It took me the longest time to understand that the 'October 1, 2007' tag at the bottom WASN'T a typo! XDD God, duh! Return to the past! XD This is AWESOME! Geez, I'm so happy you're continuing these as the series goes on! *U* YAY! You'll do so well with them, as you have already! You've got a great handle on the characters! *U* Rock on! This was an AMAZING Laura chapter! *U*

I was sad when I saw this was the last chapter for now, though. Update ASAP, please? Yours is the first decent CLE/CL fic I've read so far! XD Rock on! *U*

(Also, if you take requests, mind doing one based around Ulrich and Odd's friendship in CLE? I LOVE their relationship - it seems different than in CL; honestly, it seems like a different series, characters' personalities-wise, if you ask me - and I'd LOVE to see you work your magic with it! :D Protectiveness, care, history, all that stuff? If you don't want to, that's fine - I'm hoping to write something myself XD - but I'd be so honored and excited! *U* Rock on!)
5/28/2013 c10 Shizuku Tsukishima749
Ooh... Nice! Love this! Seems so bittersweet, though, so foreboding... Rock on!
5/28/2013 c9 Shizuku Tsukishima749
Well, this was...disturbing...and yet, I think that's how XANA's supposed to be, so it works. Rock on! This was actually incredible! Loved it!
5/28/2013 c8 Shizuku Tsukishima749
Huh... Wow, you really thought about this! :D I love when people do that, and yours was far more impressive than most! *U* Geez, rock on! You're awesome! :DD Poor dude, though...only to get locked in with the idiot scientist... XP XD Rock on!
5/28/2013 c7 Shizuku Tsukishima749
Let me just say: I FREAKING KNEW IT! KNEW, IT, KNEW IT, KNEW IT! I KNEW I HATED THAT BITCH FOR A REASON! Sorry, but I've HATED Laura from the moment she was introduced, felt there was something she was hiding or going to do, and I cannot stress enough how many times I've called her 'bitch' while watching Evol! XPPP This is PERFECT! For not knowing her personality completely, you got her PERFECTLY, almost eerily so! *U* Rock on!
5/28/2013 c6 Shizuku Tsukishima749
Nice... I've always hated William, but this made me feel sorry for him... Huh. Guess you're just that good! :D Rock on!
5/28/2013 c4 Shizuku Tsukishima749
AW! So cute! Love this!
5/28/2013 c3 Shizuku Tsukishima749
AW! So cute! Yay for friends who care about friends with asshole Dads! XD Always despised Ulrich's Dad... XPPP LOVE this chapter, though! :D Rock on! So cute that Aelita gets to spend the summer living with her friends! :D
5/28/2013 c2 Shizuku Tsukishima749
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My precious Kiwi! T_T I love that dog... T_T I saw that he wasn't in Evolution, and he was only mentioned once... T_T I miss him so much!

But anyway, this was a great chapter! :D Love it! Rock on! :D Really great writing! *U*
2/25/2013 c8 14tophness
That was fantastic! It was incredibly creative, I like this nameless OC bodyguard guy a lot. What an amazingly original backstory! You have serious talent, and I love your other drabbles as well. I can't wait to read these last three chapters, and I hope to see more in the future!
1/25/2013 c11 Oakfeather
Nice take on Laura. I'm not quite sure what to think of her, but she did seem pretty shady in episode 4. Please continue :D
20 Page 1 2 Next »