for Best Served Cold

8/11/2017 c4 laioszafeiriou
So, no chance of continuing, eh? Even without NinjaGin87? Damn.
6/26/2016 c4 5Brian Awesome
...where 's the rest of this great story?!
3/8/2015 c1 4Kami2015
Defiantly a great concept here. The Ginyu's are some of my favorite characters in DBZ and seeing them team up with the Saiyans is great. Seeing some of the Cold family relations is also really cool.
However, the quality here is all over the place. There are quite a few really distracting errors. It's not a story killer but it's still disappointing.
Overall though I really liked it!
11/30/2014 c4 Ssj4mars
I like the story
10/26/2014 c4 2hi ace50
Damn, such a shame this still hasn't updated within the last year.
Its a good story, with a great plot, and a great execution.
But hey, life happens, right?
Maybe when you finish the other one that I love to read, or get some extra time, you can come and expand upon what you wrote.
Until then,
hi ace50
9/7/2014 c1 6Monkey Typewriter
Yo, Update dis!
Seriously though... while I appreciate the fact that BTtL/EFB is your priority, this is really good too, and personally, I'm a big fan of Saiyans fighting at pre-SS levels. For one thing, they still possess their tails, which can, if trained properly to a certain strength, act as a fifth limb in battle, and no longer act as a hindrance. And this is without even talking about Oozaru transformations, which make the Saiyans jacked beyond belief.
So yeah... that.
Good luck with both fics, and don't sleep on this one too long!
9/1/2014 c4 me
update!
8/26/2014 c4 Kishwa Tempo
Ah man! I'm starting to like this story more than BTtL! I've always been into the story of the saiyans and Frieza's empire, and you're fleshing it out in a way that feels accurate, as if Toriyama himself would pick up a pen and paper and draw this. Might sound like ass kissing, but it's true.

However, I know that breaking limits is your first priority, so do whatever you gotta do, just don't sleep on this one man, you got a literal gold mine to work with!
4/23/2014 c4 Nog
Good ass chapter i hope Raditz gets to be Super saiyan first like in your other story, Kakarrot should destroy the Red Ribbon army on earth then be called back by General Nappa, giving Gero time to build 17 & 18 and Cell of course but you might end the story before that so that is just wishful thinking.
3/4/2014 c4 8Dark-Automaton
This is really good; I hope you're able to update soon.
2/24/2014 c4 7Nightshade1712
This is a great story, why haven't you updated it any farther? it is a really good story.
1/15/2014 c4 2Nassif9000
i love the story's idea more or less as much as i love Bringer of Death, Break Through the Limit, and Honor Trip. if it wasn't for my suck-ish writing talent, I'd have asked to contribute more into the story. it honestly has potential.
i believe you will continue on the idea once BTtL and EFB are finished?
anyways, awesome job, the story seems very intriguing, and there is a large accuracy in character display.
I'm hoping Raditz goes to train in extreme measures and surpass nappa and maybe vegeta? i suppose since he's bardock's son and goku's brother, he SHOULD be strong and have potential :)
aside from the SLOW updates, I'd give the story a 9/10 because nothing's perfect ;)
1/4/2014 c4 2C W Sherman
And some day in the future you shall end other chapters in a similar manner, eventually we shall all know these things that Frieze refuses to tolerate (My bet? Weakness, and Cowardice...yes, cowardice twice.)
12/17/2013 c4 C. W. Sherman
Is there to be no more Best Served Cold? Was this the end? NO! But Raditz was going to become impressive! Or not...whatever...he may have been a simple weakling in this universe...but Nappa! was going to become impressive! Or...slam into a brick wall and never become any stronger...but...but...Kakarot could totally be the last man standing as the Cold family tears itself apart and then somehow, with an unnaturally high base power level, transform into a Super Saiyan and tear King Cold asunder! Yeah...that's...that's ridiculous isn't it?
11/21/2013 c4 Guest