for Best Served Cold

11/13/2013 c4 horacioquinter0
loving this story it has a lot of potential just keep it up :) when do you usually update?
10/22/2013 c4 kacarrot
Great update. I hope you keep em coming this story has a lot of potential.
10/21/2013 c4 5Perfect Carnage
*prances about like dancing monkey* Super, Super! I love the Ginyu interaction! I like the intrigue! I'm okay with Raditz. I don't really care about Guldo's feelings. What about Nappa and Vegeta?

-Perfect Carnage
10/20/2013 c4 12ShinyShiza
Zarby's! Good Mood Food! Zarbon kicked the bucket, and the Ginyus are flyin'!
10/20/2013 c4 13Jokermask18
Nice.
10/20/2013 c1 Jokermask18
Highly original.
8/1/2013 c3 Apope
Wait, is "Kakarot" stronger than Raditz right now O.o?!
6/27/2013 c3 6Supersaiyaninfinitygohan
A good chapter. The Ginyus are coming through the most and seem to be best in terms of characterization. Although, since Raditz and Vegeta are appearing here (and younger than in canon) wouldn't they be weaker than when on Earth?
6/27/2013 c3 12ShinyShiza
Teh... Nappa!
6/27/2013 c3 3smashman42
I liked how Vegeta & Dodoria's battle twisted & turned with the skill vs raw power comparison. The ending with the fake moon being destroyed when Nappa should have had it in the bag just to raise the stakes again was great.
6/16/2013 c2 Vnnk
I really like this idea and cant wait to see how you excecute it. Also when do you plan on continuing it and if there is a schedual ?
6/2/2013 c1 Wolverines
Wow! I've never read a story like this!
5/9/2013 c1 PvP.DBM
This is a very interesting concept and it looks like you have a handle on what you want to do with it. I know it was stated before, but you might want to pass yourself a little more. There is good quality in your writing, but with the feeling that so much is happening so fast one can't help but feel there could be more to expound on if so much wasn't regulated into this 1st chapter.

I feel Goku's Yardrat experience would have made a great prologue at 2,000 to 2,500 words with perhaps the addition of Frieza's latest actions that troubled his paternal King. At that pacing the rest of this chapter one could have been broken into two parts at about 2,500 to at most 4,000 a piece. Your story is just so good that we readers don't want to think you're rush through it to get to the good parts... because it's all so good we want to directors cut.

With Freiza canonically his father's favorite I can hardly wait to see how this plan involves (or just effects) Cooler. Also wonder if the earthlings will be involved as there is no reason to disturb earth or the namekians yet.
60 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »