for Best Served Cold

4/11/2013 c2 KingKyubi927
I cannot wait to see how the rest of this story plays put.
3/24/2013 c2 Rafael
Great chapter guys, it was very good to read and the plot of the story is going well.
3/24/2013 c2 Wolverines
Great
3/21/2013 c2 12ShinyShiza
So the plan comes together, and Kakarot is ready to fight! And, yeah, the others... But now I just think of Kakarot!
3/20/2013 c2 6Supersaiyaninfinitygohan
Short chapter, but still enjoyable! I'm liking teen Goku here... don't know why though... in any case, I can tell you've put a lot of effort into this and I can't wait for the next one!
Also, whilst I didn't vote for it, I still think the Super Saiyan Kid Goku idea could be done well. I actually read that story you said that did it before, and I can assure the writer was nowhere near your caliber and I'm pretty damn sure your story would be different.
3/20/2013 c2 5Perfect Carnage
So you did continue this! Awesome! I don't get what that statement from Raditz meant about how he was weaker than Nappa at full power, but still stronger than Nappa.

I'm still mad that you postponed the Kid Buu story until BttL is done. That'll take months, Years even!

-Perfected Carnage
2/17/2013 c1 3smashman42
Interesting story, quite like the concept but why doesn't Cold just kill Frieza directly?

Is it a can't stomach actually doing it to his son so get someone else to do it thing? Or perhaps he just wants to screw with Frieza's mind to take him down a peg & Cold doesn't expect them to succeed? If he knew of Cooler's 5th form he could have sent him as one would think Cooler would love to do it, though perhaps Cold is unaware of that form.

I hope you do update this but at the same time I don't really want to see BTtL suffer, if you could do both regularly it'd be awesome but of course time isn't unlimited
2/11/2013 c1 Raptor915
Are you ever going to continue this story?
2/10/2013 c1 11Super Vegetarott
This is an original plot that I haven't seen before; nice job. My only fault is that King Cold would probably be strong enough to take out Frieza; why would he have his grunts do it?
2/9/2013 c1 12ShinyShiza
awesome take on the dragonball world!
1/20/2013 c1 lukebbuff
Really interesting angle. Is this going to be a "special" or do you guys plan to make a full series out of it. I am excited to see where this is going, SO many possibilities!
1/16/2013 c1 awsomeclaw1
Good chapter please update soon
1/13/2013 c1 KhrisXIV
excelent chapter can't wait for you to continue the story
12/30/2012 c1 6Kaleidophoenix
Ooh, I like this. Kakarot already knowing IT will be useful, even if his PL is low. If all the Saiyans were to learn this technique, then they would have a unique advantage over the Ginyu's and Frieza. Speaking of the Ginyu's, they are all in character and the mission they have will prove to be Frieza's downfall(as that is what their mission is. :P). Can't wait for next chapter, and will keep reading.
12/28/2012 c1 Guest
Excellent story.

I was just curious what are everybody's ages during the Coup meeting?

Is Kakarot still 11/12? If so how old are Raditz and Nappa at that point?

Looking forward to chapter 2 though, have you got a release date in mind yet?
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »