for Best Served Cold

12/30/2012 c1 1Denkura
Definitely an interesting idea. PLEASE continue with it :)
12/21/2012 c1 1Full Power
Great story idea! Are you going to do power levels?
12/17/2012 c1 Guest
I have no idea how the HELL this could have happened but the fight(s) really ought to be interesting(Guldo's Time Freeze and Telekinesis,Kakarot's Techniques(if he's learned any),"Ginyu Force Triad and Saiyans Co-operating,SSJ,Ginyu's Body Change Technique,Other Henchmen,Cold Family & Later Enemies etc.)What do you think?
12/16/2012 c1 Rafael
Very good start.
12/16/2012 c1 TheKOg77
Great story! Hope to see more Ginyu-Force dancing!
12/18/2012 c1 Zengame
This is excellent! I'm eager to read more!
12/16/2012 c1 Guest
How could THIS have happened?!WTF MAN?!
12/17/2012 c1 5Perfect Carnage
You know what do Captain, update soon. And I don't mind speed in introductory chapters, just lay off when exposition is necessary.
12/16/2012 c1 lemonlime77
Toukusentai. NICE. Dance Mandate. NICE. References acknowledged.

Question though. WHy doesn't Cold just kill Freiza himself?
12/16/2012 c1 2I-Am-So-Original
Excellent work. I'm really intrigued by the premise, but as characteristic of your writing in general (don't take that offensively), the pacing seems a bit fast. Honestly, the whole "living on Yardrat" section could have been elaborated into a single paragraph. This could also have been an opportunity for Kakarot to question his Saiyan heritage and learn more about the kindness of the Yardrats. It could use more "meat" and some anecdotes, each with Kakarot making conscious decisions towards darkness. You know what I mean? I feel like it would have been a perfect opportunity for some character development. Then you could have had another half chapter dedicated to Kakarot finally giving in to his darkness and eradicating the Yardrats. Then the second half would be him meeting his brethren, and comparing the way he was raised to the way they were raised. Do you see what I mean? About every section can be elaborated upon to make a nice, comprehensive chapter. I feel like you're just cramming waaaaaay too much into just one chapter. As I said before, I'm intrigued with the premise, so I'm looking forward to where you take the story.
12/16/2012 c1 5Dark Domination
Hmm interesting. I look forward to reading more.
12/16/2012 c1 7Crazybuu
Interesting. How smart is Kakarot, and how are the Saiyans going to even help kill Frieza when not even Captian Ginyu would stand a chance? That i wonder. I think cooler would have a role in that.
12/16/2012 c1 Magnus the Immolated
Awesome first chapter! I always wanted to read a good story with Goku as a proper saiyan. I also like how you had him sent to Yardrat, enabling him to sense energy and teleport(I presume) without making it contrived. Though I'll miss the other z fighters.

Looking forward to updates.
12/15/2012 c1 6Supersaiyaninfinitygohan
An interesting start. Seems like it could go somewhere, but I will miss Gohan :'(.
None the less, it looks worth following so I'll keep my eye on it and see what magical land it goes to.
12/15/2012 c1 EgyLynx