for Personal Reflections

12/16/2012 c1 Festus Flare
This is an awesome story! There's no plot, no fights, nothing. But it still captured the moment wonderfully! Your portrayal on each avatar is pretty nice, and they each fit him perfectly. Out of all of them, Kiriko is my favourite. Hah I wish we could have seen more of her... him... it... whatever. Too bad Kirito never got onto GGO again, and was sent to UW before he got the chance to do so.

I think your logical thinking is brilliant! Yes, he should have disabled Dual Swords back in SAO. He also should have bought armour for himself in ALO. Heck, he should have kept his player data, too! Oh well, he is thoughtless.

You know, you just gave me an idea for a fic, and I plan to use Kiriko as a character. Would you mind if I used her personality like you portrayed her... him... darn it! Ugh, I'll just stick with "her". So, yeah. I'm asking for your permission to use your character. I'll credit you too.
12/15/2012 c1 8akinos
This is very interestings, and somewhat funny too. Why is it only a one-shot? It would be an interesting idea if you continue this. It can be the same as canon but with Kazuto be able to talk to his avatar(s), that would be really fun.

Well, that all. Good story, btw.