for New Year

10/30/2018 c4 3liL-niki
please continue to write i would like to know what happens next... maybe something longer than 4 chapters too please
5/24/2016 c4 10inuyashamunkey
interesting indeed-io
5/7/2014 c4 Lady Kirei
I'm really loving this story. I hope that the third part will be up soon. I'm anxious to read it! Great story and good ending, too.
8/24/2013 c4 2yoloswagmaster
YAYY! You updated! Thanks you SOO much (:
8/24/2013 c4 14The Waiting Ninja
I can't wait to see you continue this! I was so excited when I saw that this story had been updated and finished. So cute and sweet and full of AWWWWWW! You've done such a great job with this. :)
8/23/2013 c4 Guest
Valentine's Day is the next holiday that comes to mind :3 Yup, this is gonna be interesting...
8/23/2013 c4 2PearlesantlRose
Lobed it! I noticed this just after I got the alert for your pm. Though I was in the middle of reading another fic. I loved this chapter. Even if it is a temporary end, it still makes me a little sad. Though I can't wait for the new fic to pop up! I will be watching for it!
8/22/2013 c4 38DrummerDancer
Wow! I was wondering how you'd wrap this up with one chapter. There were certainly a lot of loose ends, but you managed to neatly tie them up for a continuation fic. Very nice! I'm excited to read the next part.
8/15/2013 c3 Guest
Meh. And there's a good reason this has been left alone for nearly eight months, yes? I'm hoping that despite the plot changes you mentioned in your profile, the next chapter will be up soon.
6/4/2013 c3 DrummerDancer
Loved this! Although it needs one more chapter.
5/11/2013 c3 1Saia-chan
Hey! :)

I actually wanted to write a constructive review, but after reading the one from trainsaya there pretty much isn't anything left to say.
It's wonderfull and has a nice flow and I love how you describe things and...yeah, just reread her review, she's done a very good job at summing it up.

I especially liked the part where Roy confessed Jiao Lan's reason to run away and how Ed reacted to it or how you first described everything that went on around them after their kiss before dropping the 'Al-saw-everything-bomb'. I would love to get a flashback on the conversation between the brothers though because I imagine it to be real fun to read. ;)

Which gets me to my last point. Great story and everything, there is just one thing 'wrong' with it: It's not complete. T_T I know it's not winter anymore and everything and you might not have any time or even be in the mood to write about new years festivities right now when spring is everywhere... but I just thought you ought to know that it would really be ... you know...nice. Really really really nice if there was the last chapter to it, so that this part was finished. You kind of left us with a cliffhanger there and I personally haven't given up the hopes of getting an update yet, even after nearly half a year.

So... Please? Pretty please?

Take care and keep up the good work!
Saia
2/25/2013 c3 Luna473011
Great chapter!
2/23/2013 c3 2yoloswagmaster
MORE MORE! I need more ;P
2/23/2013 c2 yoloswagmaster
KYAA! So freaking ADORABLE!
2/23/2013 c1 yoloswagmaster