FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: What If

6/16/2020 c36 justlovereadin
I don't get it why didn't he remember anything about this movie I mean he even mentioned it earlier in the story when he bought the snow boots.
6/16/2020 c13 Freddielebron
Orochimaru threw hands with 4 tails naruto and the third hokage. He is absolutely not weak at Taijutsu
6/16/2020 c45 Guest
I dunno feels kinda like something you pulled out of your ass to give Sasuke an arc anko and kakashi had no reason to betray Sasuke
6/16/2020 c62 1yellowflash-reincarnated
I can ont wait for more!
6/15/2020 c18 Guest
Coming to this reading a more harder fic kinda hurts
Ex: mc casually mentions secret hokage: all good fam
Harder story: you're acting weird time to take you to inochi
6/13/2020 c4 Kaliedo
Just came across this and I gatta admit, the first chapter was confusing from an "I'm in Naruto and I've very much like to not die/get tortured" standpoint. Seeing him do some really stupid, character breaking shit in the middle of a ninja village that survives on paranoia, as one of its most infamous members, baffled me. Not because he has an IQ lower than the minimum wage but because there were no consequences for his actions.

It ruins any sort of tension you could possibly build since we know, in four chapters, that your MC is untouchable. His plot armor will protect him against his stupidity, so the story reads mostly as a crackfic, which is fine if that's what you were going for.

Also, Anko, that just screams wish fulfillment, there's very little outside of timeline shenanigans that you can do to make that pairing seem like a natural development. Besides, it would remind her too much of Orochimaru's creepiness if nothing else.
6/13/2020 c61 Ruberforumfree
This was a pleasant surprise, good chapter.
6/12/2020 c61 yellowflash-reincarnated
Thank god you finally updated! I’ve been waiting so long, so patiently! Great chapter can’t wait to see more
5/17/2020 c60 Gail
The fanfiction community is strange, in the end it boils down to ship me ship you ship everyone. Ship that woman with that child because she hot and love is love isnt it?
5/16/2020 c44 blazingwolffang
glad i followed my gut and skipped to this chaoter after 20 cuz dropped. and fuck you.
5/3/2020 c1 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE finish this is the best si fanfiction I've ever read
2/11/2020 c60 TheMothManT
So it's dropped huh
Tis a pity but it was to be expected judging how the author went on a rant about some smart ass flaming him a couple chapters back bit it's still a pity I thought that he'll finish it quickly with anko's death but i suppose he didn't even bother I'll just stay silent forever more and think about how it should have ended.
1/16/2020 c1 ankitmahat
He's acting too carefree for my liking. Did he forgot that there was a T&I department in the village and a group of shinobi that could enter your mind and search for any information that they wanted.
Kakashi was a Jounin and very perceptive. He would instantly figure out that this was not Sasuke but some impostor and then he would be doomed.
How stupid can you get.
11/30/2019 c4 Guest
shit
11/2/2019 c2 Jackal
Your MC also seems to be a little insane in the membrane and I've read enough stories with those kind of protagonists, at some point they just stop treating others as people and just do things for the enjoyment factor, sometimes the author doesn't even notice this
674 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »