FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: What If

1/13/2013 c13 1Lunar Wolf Fenrir
I was wondering why you were inactive for so long! And. It. Was. WORTH IT! Thanks for another fucking hilarious chapter!
1/13/2013 c13 40deathgeonous
Wow, this was pretty awesome. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
1/10/2013 c12 i likes toast
you my good sir ar cking genius, i was brought to tears reading this story.
1/9/2013 c12 Kaioo
Oh god this is hilarious.
1/9/2013 c11 1Lunar Wolf Fenrir
Oh my god blae, that thing with Hinata was fucking HILARIOUS! But soooooooooo wrong
1/8/2013 c9 Lunar Wolf Fenrir
Ok seriously blade, this is getting fucking ridiculous...5 CHAPTERS IN 24 HOURS?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THE TIME!? *end caps lock*
1/8/2013 c8 Lunar Wolf Fenrir
HOLY NUTBALLS! 3 chapters in a day? WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS?! ARE YOU CONSPIRING WITH KURAMA?! Keep it up Blade!
1/8/2013 c2 15tsukinopen
hahahahahahahahahaha
1/5/2013 c5 Kaioo
Mindfuck!
1/1/2013 c4 Kaioo
So, Blade-Kun, who is Sasuke-kun getting with? I like this by the way.
12/22/2012 c2 Guest
KEEP. FUCKING. GOING. Whatever happens i want you to keep on writing this! It is as funny as hell and at some point i want you have Hinata confess to Naruto at some point soon. Say, like, the Chuunin exams 3rd stage, after her near death experience with in the 2nd stage. By the way, I LOVE the NaruHina moment.
12/16/2012 c1 1Lunar Wolf Fenrir
Oh my god dude, that was fucking hilarious
12/16/2012 c1 1Maquerea
Oh god...that was absolutely hilarious. Your grammar and spelling is perfect as far as I can tell, so no problems there, and you don't repeat words like 'said' fifty million times. I'll be totally looking forward to seeing how this goes down, though I'm curious as to how adept the protagonist dude is at actually using Sasuke's body and doing ninja stuff.

Fav'd and followed.
12/15/2012 c1 Pjak47
XD LOL I can't stop laughing OH MY GOD you have to update soon it's just too funny. Keep workin and stay golden ;)
674 « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45