FanFiction.Net
for Through Generations

6/26/2013 c8 2JJun
Really interesting Story. Good job.
6/19/2013 c8 1LillyShepard
Simply great chapter! :D It was fun to read and you got Rei perfectly! Itwas certainly worth the wait and i'm certainly looking foreward to the next one. As for digimon to fight..Hmm, i'm not sure at this moment but if i have any ideas i'll be sure to tell you.
6/19/2013 c8 1San Wolves
Oh wow, this was totally awesome! You got Ashton spot on in this. It was very interesting how you had everyone meet up at some point in this chapter. I really liked that you did a reality warped way of those six getting their spirits, really a cool way to do it, with the digimon getting into the human world and everything. I like the Sistermons they are really interesting. This chapter was totally great and so worth the wait.

Good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
6/19/2013 c8 7kitsunelover300
Wow, this is a nice first official chapter. I loved he interactions between all seven of our characters and you got Haruhi's character down in this.
The relationship between her and Mikey will be very sweet, especially since Mikey is so concerned about her safety.

Oh, I think you got one of the digimon wrong. I think you mean to put Demidevimon instead of Demiveemon. Demidevimon digivolves to Devimon and Demiveemon becomes Veemon. You may want to fix that so no one thinks that you made the little intraining digimon evil.

Great job and update soon.

One more thing, I'd kind of like Haruhi to fight a Zudomon or a Vikemon sometime in the story please.
6/19/2013 c8 6An Anon Fellow
Just as you thought you knew enough about the chosen they surprise you a bit more. And I have a feeling the Sistermon's fill the roles of Neemon and Bokumon (Whatever those random Digimon in Frontier was).

I feel like a good match up for the Legendary Seven out of Ten would be a known Digimon their spirit is related to.
Like Agnimon's line connects to Ancient Greymon which connects to Greymon and Lobomon connects to Ancient Garurumon which connects to Garurumon.

And I see there's no tall girls.

Till next time.
6/18/2013 c8 PandaCarmesi
Yay first official chapter. I really like how the chapter went and how the story is going so far. It was really cool how everyone is starting to meet up. Well can't wait till the next update.
5/29/2013 c7 1San Wolves
Nice introduction for Thunder. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I bet it'll be great. Good luck with it.

Oh would it be possible for you to just change Ashton's digivice color to black and gold when they get it?
5/29/2013 c7 6An Anon Fellow
Well Mikey seems like an interesting guy. Now to see where the story will take them.
5/29/2013 c7 7kitsunelover300
Hi again. Well, it looks like we can get on with the story now.
I like Mikey and I understand where he comes from in the department of being tall but not exactly muscular. I think he's be a great love interest for Haruhi.
Well, I have nothing much else to say. Good luck with the first official chapter and see you then _
5/28/2013 c7 1LillyShepard
Mikey is so sweet! :3 I honestly can't wait to see how his relationship with Haruhi develops and I can't wait for the first official chapter.
5/22/2013 c2 account removal
She's gonna hate being Calmaramon. :P
5/22/2013 c6 LillyShepard
Starters, I'm glad you're feeling better and can write again. I really love Ashton and I can't wait to meet the thunder character! :D I'm sorry you got so sick though. :( I been sick a lot in the past couple of years so I have an idea of how bad it can be..Thankfully, it was mainly bad colds.
5/22/2013 c6 1San Wolves
Oh this chapter was awesome! You got Ashton spot on! I can't wait to see who Thunder is(Any possible way I could see those two applications, Red?). Good luck on the next chapter.

Oh and for the readers (and also for you Red) those two words in the "**" stars are 'fag and queer' because FF blocked them out but when put in a chapter, those two words should show up.

Well Red I'm very glad that you're getting better. I hope that it stays that way.
5/22/2013 c6 6An Anon Fellow
Well Ashton's an interesting guy with a rough daily routine. I wonder how interesting the last Chosen is.
5/21/2013 c6 8The Keeper of Worlds