for We Are Young

12/22/2012 c7 1obsessedchick44
the plot is a very clever idea, and I love that u update every day, u have a few grammar mistakes but I really like this so far! I want to say the stranger is Cato but Cato has blue eyes, not green! maybe cato's dad again? I really don't know.
12/19/2012 c3 Anonymous
Hi! I really liked the plot of your story! Did you happen to get the plot from the show, "renvenge"? And are you foreign to america? Because your grammar seems to be a bit out of place, but other than that, it's really food so far, keep updating! :)
12/21/2012 c6 41Clato 27
Really good! That guys going to kidnap her isn't he. I can just see it. Update soon!
12/20/2012 c5 Hannie597
Love it
12/19/2012 c5 21littlewonderlandgirl
Update soon please!
12/19/2012 c5 41Clato 27
It's so good! This might sound mean, but I want to see their love blow up in their faces. I'm so cruel I know. Omg! I just relised this! Cato's last name is Marker not Ludwig! *gasp* so he probably doesn't know what his dad did right! I feel so smart right now! Just watch me be wrong. Haha! The date was cute. Seeing the Hunger Games. Nice. Clove wouldn't b scared of that since her father was killed right in front of her, huh? Wow… this review is lllllloooooonnnnnngggggg. (See what I did there?) update soon!
12/19/2012 c4 10Marvel-comic-girl
I luv it
12/17/2012 c3 catoandclove4eva
Omg i love this story!plez update i wanna see wat comes next
12/16/2012 c1 ValiantlyGeneralVoid
wow! epic story, man!
12/16/2012 c3 8I-Just-Wanna-Live-Forever
Better than the first chapter :) It's a good chapter _ Still needs a little work though, try using grammar check on Word (if you use that program).
12/16/2012 c2 I-Just-Wanna-Live-Forever
This seems like a very good plot :) But I would suggest editing your chapters before posting them, or maybe getting a beta (I'll be yours if you would like) Other than that I LOVE the story so far _ I hope you get tons of followers!
12/15/2012 c2 1bowlerhat.oboe
Hey, I'm (or I suppose we...) are The-Bowler-Hat-Ladies, and I/we (this is a shared account) read this story. (Well duh, I mean why would I review if I hadn't read it the story?) (Awkward silence)

Any ways, although I am not a Clato shipper (More of a Clarvel...) I am interested in how this story is going. A few notes:

I do know that you did indeed say that you aren't a grammar person, but Bowler is. (So don't be shy to PM us with any grammar questions) Seriously, she will fix any errors you may be concerned with.

The story/plot: I feel like I could care either way about Clove at the moment, I feel no emotion for her. (Also, don't go to long on describing her, she easily could become infected with Mary-Sueness...) Also, even though we are supposed to feel bad about her parents dying, I feel like the backstory was missing things.

Also, I/we feel like you sorta hopped from "I've been living with my Aunt Jenny because my parents died, (a sad topic) to, Glimmer's hosting a party! Yay I'll go! (A happy teenage moment)

Because Bowler knows how it feels to have lost a parent (Her Dad died last month), she felt like it was unrealistic for Clove to do that.

I also will point out that Clove in the books and heck even in the film is a sadist, and her she seems I dunno, just a tad OOC; by the way, OOC means "Out of character".

But otherwise, we are impressed (This being your first Fanfiction and all, so we'll give you props.)

Keep writing, clatoforeverever!

-Aria and Bowler
12/15/2012 c2 41Clato 27
It's really good! I bet Catos going to meet Clove at the party and there going to fall head over heels I. Love with each other and date and everything and ill have a total FANGIRL party! That's what I thinks going to happen :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Ps. Sorry this review is so long
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5