for I'm not your sister

7/20/2016 c1 Zane S. White
You know what? Screw Rae.
4/2/2016 c1 HeyItsShaylakae
HI! I know this is a long long time late, but I was re readings some of the older fan fictions, and I REALLY love this one. I just was wondering if you would consider continuing it?
11/26/2013 c1 Jessibarrios
Are you going to update this one? Please say you will! Please!
11/15/2013 c1 6GigglingFangirl
More?!
11/10/2013 c1 17Boredsowritting01
Are you gonna leave it there or post another chapter, cause I wanna know what happens! :)
9/21/2013 c1 2Sophie022
this is really good! I hope you continue :)
6/18/2013 c1 Guest
what the fucc r u waiting fo?! u want to rewrite? fine but hurry up and dont leave us hangin...i sick of people stating good fanfics and just dropping them leavin every one hangin
3/10/2013 c1 2GaaraSandNiN
looking forward to the next chapter
1/2/2013 c6 3mystupidityoutdoesmystupidity
Hey! Hope you get better quickly! Also I'm short as well. Not sure how that applies but yeah
1/2/2013 c6 6Jayfire
Stupid nurse. I hate when people do that. It's like Hello! Obviously he's got a girlfriend! Wake up dumb bee with an itch! Yeah. Tinkerbell? I think we found this years Hallowe'en costume. ;) I've got the opposite problem. I'm tall. And I only realized that when I started high school and the kids in my class were all shorter than me except for Erin and Ethan. At my old school, we were all pretty much the same height. And in my family, there are no kids popping out. None. Nada. Zero. My two uncles didn't get married and did not have kids and the only sibling I have is a younger brother. Yep. I blame my family for the tallness. :3
12/26/2012 c5 kaitgirl
So sweet! Can not wait for the next chapter!
12/25/2012 c5 Jayfire
Omg! I love the Lion King! It has to be my absolute favourite movie! :3 and may I say? FINALLY! ;) amazing job on the date! I'm jealous, I hope my first date with you know who is as perfect as that ;)
12/25/2012 c4 Jayfire
Wow. Chloe! For a minute there I didn't think she would be able to walk away ;) and Derek, ah Derek, he's fallen so hard for her. Meanwhile, were all thinking "it's about time!" Good job on your chapter :)
12/25/2012 c3 Jayfire
Hahaha How cute! It's sad that Derek broke up with his girlfriend though ;) But they're going on a picnic! All alone... After a night of sleeping together... I sense some romance in the air ;) keep up the amazing job you're doing :)
12/25/2012 c5 Stephie
YES! About time Derek got guts. I can't wait till your next update. When will the rating take in affect, by the way, not to rush you or anything! I love where this is going and like how the way that D and C are is totally in character! Imma stop talking now, or typing... Please update!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »