for Viro en Luno Metilernanto

4/3/2020 c8 1The Reading Aeris
Unusual crossover but well done. As usual, hate the cliffhanger ending and loved the story. Amazing job
12/1/2019 c1 Guest
MAN IN THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!
YEEEEEEEEESS
7/9/2019 c8 STARFIREPUDDING
CURSE YOU AUTHOR! CURSE YOUUUUUU!
8/23/2018 c4 2Killua Lawliet
Holy crap Wolverine is the Easter Bunny
7/6/2018 c8 Susiex
I LOVED THIS SO MUCHHHH ITS SO CUTE AND SAD
2/4/2018 c8 Bosma19
I would like it if Danny would fall in love with jack
11/22/2017 c1 1Panther4Life
Esperantisto here, just wanted to let you know the title translates into Man in Moon apprentice, and that doesn’t make the most sense grammatically. If I had to guess you meant Man in the moon’s apprentice, and the closest Esperanto has to that is Meternanto de la Viro en Luno. (Apprentice of the Man in (the) moon). This is kinda pointless, but just wanted to let you know!
9/24/2017 c1 Guest
he was most defiantly?
12/14/2016 c7 JUSTSAYIN
It's supposed to be "Lad", not "Lass", lass is for girls, but "lad" is for boys.

It bothered me to think they were speaking of Danny as if he was a girl!
6/1/2016 c8 AnimeCultProduct
I love this! I wish there were more chapters.
5/4/2016 c8 10Eli Clark
It would have been nice to know what happened when he was hit by the truck. The reactions of people nearby and what they did and everything. And when his friends and family learned of his death.
8/2/2015 c5 13namelessDrifter
How have I not seen this before? I love you're writing and even though this is old it's still good. You only get better! I'm not finished with this yet but I'm loving it and I did t even realize it was you until I read one of your a/ns. Love your work it's always so much fun!
7/12/2015 c8 Itharax
Very good! Really loved and enjoyed the entire story!
7/1/2015 c8 2ElizabethBathog
This was really good! Thank you for writing it! :D
6/18/2015 c8 4DarkKeybladePhantomofTime
AH! Please tell me you're going to make a sequel! This is awesome!
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »