for Viro en Luno Metilernanto

3/16/2013 c8 1JamieBoi
u ahould make a squel but reverus hav jack help out with a proplem in the ghost zone or amity
3/11/2013 c6 Opinion
I felt Danny was a bit OP (understatement of the century). Why bring in the guardians? So far, all they are doing is adding commentary...not sure if that is ok. However, I do like Pitch being a good guy, in the Guardian of the Children books he was a general who protected children from their worst fears, before he became possessed by the fearlings (random tidbit).
2/22/2013 c4 DragonsFlame117
This is proving to be a very interesting story! I love the concept! But it seams a little roughly written. Perhaps smooth it out some? But still awesome!
2/21/2013 c1 HalfMoon
thantos is the minor greek god of death. In the myths he collects unwilling spirits and takes them to the underworld. 0-0 spooky hah?
2/13/2013 c8 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
Dude you should continue this story.
2/5/2013 c8 8i-am-casass
:) I love it! Please make a sequel! I beg of you!
2/2/2013 c6 5Monkeygirlz3
the chapter title is so right he was such a peeved daddy
1/29/2013 c1 1Dragontealth
*loud gasp* IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
1/29/2013 c8 2name Nonya B.S. Wax
Yes u should make a sequel. U TOTALY SHOULD!
1/21/2013 c8 2SpellBond
My best Friend told me to read this. When I heard about it I was interested, so I had to check it out. When I started reading, I was squeeling like a little girl, I loved it so much! This is, by far, the best story I have ever read!
12/31/2012 c8 4Pega Pie
Sequal Pweaze?
12/28/2012 c8 Guest
(Darkness Incarnated) Sorry, to lazy to login. This is awesme! I loved this fanfiction and I really hope you do a sequal!
12/28/2012 c8 Guest
This story is amazing, and considering that I hardly type reviews for story’s. But I just had to cause, This story just touched me very deeply. If you make a sequel maybe Danny could go to other worlds beside Rise of the Guardians. But I still like ROTG too.
Oh also if ever get chance read this. It has a lot of info on the Characters history ROTG that I never knew before. wiki/Category:Characters
12/23/2012 c8 8Freya-Du-Loch
Sequel Sequel Sequel SEQUEL!
12/23/2012 c8 Brony Danny phantom
Jack and Danny have an epic bromance
149 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »