for The Outsiders: Babygirl Curtis

2/9/2017 c9 lanalight1
this is a good story but hard to read the words. you either spaced out every sentence or squished it in big paragraphs.
4/25/2016 c3 Wholockian
...NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER...xD anywaus im really enjoying this story!
12/17/2014 c1 Guest
Marysue.
5/23/2014 c4 wow
you comments to the reviewers is longer than the actual chapters
11/1/2013 c14 Nicole
Hey please don't replace the capters wtrite another babygirl
9/29/2013 c12 3BlackCatBethany
I love you for writing this. I've been wanting to read one for a while! You're a really good writer by the way.
7/14/2013 c14 Cat414
Yes, please continue Caught in the Middle of Civil Rights Movement.
7/2/2013 c13 1LiaLao
Awe! That last part made me tear up a little bit, in a good way though. :) great story and I'm very happy I found it!
7/2/2013 c13 Cat414
Very nice ending, really sweet :)
7/1/2013 c13 EmeraldRhino
I'm all teary eyed now. My grandpa just passed away and it was a crazy feeling because I had seen him only less than an hour before he was gone. I didn't really think that would be the last time I saw him, but he was un- responsive, so I knew something was wrong. But this ending made me realize that he is with my grandma now and everyone he's ever loved, and it really put my heart at ease and feel better about the events earlier this day. I know now that he is in heaven and he is happy and young and not suffering any longer, and I know that I WILL see him again. Thank you for writing this!
6/3/2013 c12 8Cat414
Poor Baby, losing Johnny and Dally is gonna hit her hard. Update when you can, :)
5/20/2013 c11 2ooooo97199797
please update soon
5/1/2013 c10 Guest
You should write more. Its really good
4/16/2013 c10 Cat414
Wow, that's some chapter it's really good. :) update soon please!
2/28/2013 c9 5OceanBlueSeaEyes