FanFiction.Net
for M-Day

8/7 c6 17nagiten
so he made he produce milk and forget how to shit and wee like a normal person? oh bloody hell
5/30 c9 Vates Despero
But... Harry teleported to Thor in the first place to investigate the "Thor murdered Goliath" thing? Which was dropped in favor of questioning Donald's presence and never brought back up or resolved?
5/5 c17 SilverGoldo
Harry's actions / treatments to the scene with Peter and MJ seem weird to me.

It's almost like the extreme version we often see in fanfiction of Dumbledore doing something for the greater good.

All it would take is for Harry to tell Peter that *something* would happen, but not disclose what. That doesn't interfere with Peter giving a genuine reaction, but it prevents resentment from developing.

So to make, it seems like a huge break of character.
5/5 c16 SilverGoldo
This is such a weird chapter to me.

How can Harry be a cosmic force with so much powers at his disposal, yet he doesn't even bother trying to verify the claims in his court?

It's also weird to me how Dr. Strange is involved in all this, despite your portrayal of him being scared and always deferring to Lord Death / Harry.
3/15 c25 Guest
good story
2/5 c12 N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117
This Harry in the Star Wars Verse would be EPIC! Please consider writing it, read all your stories quite a few times great reads.
12/29/2022 c26 3Fyr RedNight
This sequel was absolutely brilliant!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

(By the way you might want to update this story's status as completed.)
12/24/2022 c16 misteryman526
Millions of people died because of Chernobyl?!

Not true in either the real world or in Marvel as far as I know.
9/17/2022 c25 poketeen99
If this story is complete, then why is the story not marked as complete? Aside from that, I love your stories.
6/6/2022 c18 prank123321
god there is no break, it one thing after the other
2/18/2022 c25 HoneyBear84
Loved it
12/3/2021 c24 Bronze
How did an idiot like that become the President of the United States?! Harry's already told his two or three time they aren't negotiating! Harry's already in total control of the country. And then he decides to add booze to the idea of refreshments! The very last thing they need is booze! Booze clouds the judgement and lowers inhabitions. Or didn't any of these lackwits learn anything from thier teen through early adult years in college or university drinking years?! Hell! I didn't attend either and I learned it! Unfortunately, I can see this happening in real life. Washington is completely isolated from anything and everything dealing with the man/woman on the street. They only notice us every two to four years when it comes time to run for office. Other than that they only listen to big corporations or people with tons of money. You ca bet if there ever was an impartial investigation into the dealing in Washington of the law makers, that includes all those backroom as well as closed door deals, our so-called elected officials would all find themselves not only out of a job but also in prison for many years to come. I've been told that we can't have honest government because it just doesn't work that way.
12/3/2021 c24 Crockett Rocket
Yes, by all means, let's crush the human spirit. Make everything free. Food, yeah. How about homes? Clothing? No more need to work at all. You do realize people NEED to feel like they're accomplishing something, providing for themselves? You're going to end up with people who don't feel any drive, any need to accomplish something. Some will even lose the will to live. Good going.
10/14/2021 c25 LycoXTheTempGues
I'm curious to see how you would have handled the whole Krakoa/Arakko stuff had you continued with this.
9/19/2021 c26 4Monster King