for Number Days Oneshots

5/24/2015 c3 JapaneseSakuraFox
You're getting good at this but one thing thats really weird is my charactter, when I played this, was called Jade. Sorry it was bugging me. I like Spencer best but I think it would be best if you didnt do everything with him and also insult him here or there to stay true to the characters personalities, thank you.
5/24/2015 c2 JapaneseSakuraFox
This is quite a good fanfiction from what i've read. Though you seem to be picking favourites at the beginning making it fairly obvious to who she shall end up with in this story. As an ex-fanfic writer for hp, my main character ended up with 2 sequels and I kept her intersesting enough to have two non main charectar love interests. Critisizement over time to move on to the positives, I love how you kept the original people from the game and matched their lines well. I think you may have played the game while writing which explains the accuracy of this to the game. Over all so fa 6/10.
4/16/2015 c2 32KayJayComicArt
Awwww, this chapter was super cute!
12/22/2013 c8 NotJustSomeKid
I think this is your best chapter. I love how every main character from all previous chapters got together and became friends. Awesome ;)
11/28/2013 c7 NotJustSomeKid
It's a really nice ending, but not as sweet or romantic as the others. I fine with it, though. It's very suitable. I'm guessing the one who Jay will fall or in the future is Spencer, isn't he?
11/8/2013 c6 NotJustSomeKid
Jeez, I hope you post Arlo's chapter soon. I really like him, then again I like everyone in this game. Thanks for the story!

P.S. Your characters are awesome ;)
6/16/2013 c2 UnfinishedEpilogue
Out of the numbers day crew, Thane was my least favorite so there was no way I would love this story. Also, it kind of bothers me that you 98% of the events dialogue was directly from the game. However, I think I see a promising story from Bryce and Lena so I'll hold off my judgement for now.
6/3/2013 c1 EliTwiVamp
Oh! I forgot that I already read this one and didn't review it! Anyways, here's a second review from me! Yay! Two reviews! Well, I guess I should say something actually significant here, so I would just like to say that I like Jade's character more than Kat's. (Even if Kat is the one that get's the chapter with Lena...) Kat curses just a bit TOO much for comfort. Cursings all right, but Kat goes a bit overboard with it. (But then again I guess that makes her a mirror image of myself. Does that make me a hypocrite? Wait, what the fuck? I can't be a hypocrite towards a fictional character... Can I?) Oh well. The cursings not too much of a problem. From what I've read of Jade, though, I liked that even though she does curse it's not quite as much. But anyways I love this! What I've read
6/3/2013 c6 EliTwiVamp
I LOVED it! I was so afraid I wasn't going to find any fanfics of Number Days since I had never had any such luck with any other dating sims/otomes EVER but THIS MADE MY LIFE! Okay, maybe not my whole entire life, but a large portion of time! I haven't got around to reading the others yet because I haven't finished the routes for anyone other than Lena yet (I've been up until 4 AM the last two days going through Lena's route over and over again—I think I need help) but I've still read your author's notes so I know what's been going on, and I would really really like it if Lena was the one you wrote the epilogue-type-thing about. I may be a little bit obsessed with her, but it's still who I vote for. THAT would make my life! (Or, you know, a large portion of it at least...) As soon as I've completed the other routes I'll come back and read and review each of your other chapters. I really loved this chapter! Thanks for writing this fanfic!

Ellie
3/30/2013 c5 4Isrbetterden2
Whoo! You're welcome. :) I want the epilogue!
Are you gonna do Roots and Everyday? I'm just asking, I'll be happy on just having the three you're gonna do! Keep up the good work! :)
2/27/2013 c4 gahooliangirl
You adore Bryce too? I so happy! Everyone seems to love Arlo, like another Pokémon character (*cough* N)
2/22/2013 c4 4Isrbetterden2
Uh... you might not know this but... Alexis somehow magically turned into Jade when they all are eating in the shop after when she runs into Arlo for the first time. _'
It turns back to Alexis again though. :)
Thank you for making Bryce's story! He's my favorite, tied with Arlo .
Keep it up! :)
2/16/2013 c4 JJawesome300
best one-shot ever! I 3 Bryce. I hope you continue
12/25/2012 c2 kitkatJMC
It's soooo cheesy! Cute too! Could you like make a bonus chapter about how the others ended up? And could you let Lena and Bryce become a couple? PLEEEEAAASSEE?
12/23/2012 c1 Guest
Plz update
I cant wait to read the others
This is so good