for Morning After

11/2/2020 c1 JustMyselfAndMyDreams
Jajajaja... I need to know what happened!
6/28/2020 c1 thatsmeglen
i think if i read anymore of ur fics, im gonna wake my neighbors next...btwn well done on the trio comedy.
3/26/2019 c1 Guest
The perfect thing to read while drinking tea.,,...
8/16/2018 c1 MissRoonilWazlib
I am truly just dead by Harry’s personality, he is soosososos sassy XD
4/29/2018 c1 Woonilrazlib
"Hungover bed pizza isn't as fun with Hermione," Harry muttered to Ron and Hermione decided she didn't want to know how often they had eaten in the same bed together."

Holy shit this was hysterical. I am cackling to myself reading it the third time. Brilliant.
7/27/2017 c1 4lizzzsunshine
I laughed SO hard at this. Loved it. There just aren't enough trio friendship one shots out there!
5/8/2017 c1 Cathline
Love your stories
2/23/2017 c1 7MysterySpot
lol it was funny refreshing and all the characters were completely themselves! Even though I'm totally a trio!shipper I simply loved it, because it captured their friendship accurately and wonderfully. Thank you for writing it!
1/16/2017 c1 45JanieOhio
Hahaha. awesome.
12/12/2016 c1 Just-Granger-ine
ahah LOL im diying
10/3/2016 c1 UnicornPeach
Awesome!
9/11/2016 c1 11Profilore
Ioooool
God, this so hilarious i'm still giggling 5 minutes late. Some genuine untainted humor is just what i needed, thanos!
5/21/2016 c1 58LBibliophile
You managed to get the tone of this piece just right. Everyone in character, and the perfect combination of 'what happened last night?' and 'how much do we care?'. While part of me wants to know the full story, it works better left open ended with just vague allusions.
3/17/2016 c1 7sarafine-ecleips
*roflmao* I can hardly breathe.
3/7/2016 c1 1Mighty Pen 20
"Can I have one too, babe?"
Hehe, that was the funniest part.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »