for At The End Of All Things

1/10 c3 Joshbbeer
Wtf don’t be overly dramatic
12/23/2021 c3 Makimass
wtf this harry is a creep lmao
12/9/2021 c23 Guest
Love the story and i love what you did with Snape and the Malfoys. We need more stories like this.
11/27/2021 c7 khatre
Draco "you should have died when the Dark Lord killed your parents" Malfoy shall know the friendship of the House of Potter?
nope.
good luck but ...
all the Nope
11/7/2021 c23 Josh
Why has there been no update to this?
11/4/2021 c23 Nghtwng77
I have read this fic a number of times, and I think I've favorited it after each read. I just reread it again and turned to your profile to see if any new stories had been posted, imagine my surprise when I read you were going to rewrite it. I can't wait to read the new version.
10/1/2021 c2 Bronze
Oh, good GOD, do I know what that's like! When Vector ran into Hagrid like that it reminded me of school. I was running in the gym when I tripped and couldn't catch my balance. I tripped into another student and bounced off him. I sat on the floor laughing at his expression. Think of a cliff if it had a face right after someone ran into it face first. That's what made me laugh so hard! He looked totally confused as to what just happened. Thinking back on it, it was like Harry looking up at Hagrid in the book. I'm not using names as the student might still be alive somewhere and I won't embarrasses him. Anyhoo, about the story. I know I started this before and was enjoying it. But I accidently clposed the tab it was open on and my history when I checked it, didn't have it. Now I'm hopeful I don't do it again so I can finish it.
9/12/2021 c23 Vanadir
Brilliant thank you for a great story
8/25/2021 c23 PeculiarOrphan
I would love to see you finish this story. Well done!
8/21/2021 c23 40Concolor44
Ah-huh. Well. Looks like there are going to be quite a few more dead werewolves in the not-too-distant future. Good riddance.
8/21/2021 c21 Concolor44
Yes, Pans, you missed something. But they'll get you caught up, I am sure.
8/20/2021 c12 Concolor44
I really, REALLY, R-E-A-L-L-Y liked your Author's Note preceding this chapter, and agree 1000%.

This is a truly excellent story. Inventive. Fun. Full of surprisingly realistic emotion.

I just this chapter realized that you are still writing it, and that leaves a small, cold, uncomfortable lump in my gut. Too, too many good stories languish on this site, abandoned. I hope this will not be numbered among them.
8/20/2021 c1 Concolor44
Well, okay, then. This is a time-travel theory I can get behind. Everything that IS will be UNMADE. The timeline doesn't split ... it ravels and degrades and vanishes back to the exit point. That is a HEFTY bit of Magic, there. Nice. Very nice. Looking forward to the rest of this!
8/20/2021 c1 6Primus2021
So Luna effectively made Harry kill all life on Earth including the planet, all to get him to go back in time to save Hermione and others, wow.
8/2/2021 c1 Vactican
so harry didn't kill ginerva before he time travel and just accept that his wife is cheating, like a willing cuckold?
where is the super!harry. dark!harry tag?
not only that he is taking care a child of his wife with another man
damn harry sure loves humiliation and being cuckold
excuse my grammar