for The Day That Will Be Rued

*can you please continue?*
10/28/2018 c1 LordAzrael1
Great fic!
2/22/2018 c1 Guest
One of my favorite fanfics ever!
11/19/2017 c1 Takai-taka
Wow that was a good story. If it stays a one-shot then it's one of the best one-shots I have read in a while. I always like the idea of time travel fics. Hope you decided to continue if not that fine too.
6/14/2017 c1 The Priest
R.I.P. Alarose you wrote an amazing story and while it is a great shame that you died, before its completion we will remember it and you in some memory of fondness... Alt7
2/20/2017 c1 KeinNiemand
Why is SSJ just 2x Base? Instead of 50x Base?also frieza at 100% has a PL of around 120 000 000
Are you still Planet to Continue this Story?
12/4/2016 c1 JemDragons
Everyone in that universe is boned. Also, remember back when the "Garlic" Gun was a thing?
11/5/2016 c1 29YokaiAngel
Amazing!~
8/4/2016 c1 Guest
great story
update soon
10/19/2015 c1 9XxElementalStormxX
just go to hell ready
10/4/2015 c1 2Red wolfs
Awesome. Is this done, if not please hurry up. Does Frieza get there and destroy the planet, or does Majin Buu wake up and eat everyone, or does Cell get created ahead of schedule and kill/absorb all the people? Or do the future people come back (not just Goten and Trunks, but Vegeta, Goku, Piccolo, Gohan, etc.?, please say yes) and save the planet while training the past people. Also, how do you post on fan fiction? I've been wondering. My email is please tell me or at least answer half my questions.
10/3/2015 c1 Guest
Haha awesome! The ending was just perfect!
8/6/2015 c1 10EternalStarhaven
Really fun read.
7/27/2015 c1 1Two Evil Carrots
No harm to that timeline indeed... Lol, with just that one moment, it seems that the entire canon timeline has been ripped to shreds...
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »