for Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: FREEDOM

6/12/2017 c9 11RedemptionWarrior
I... really need to go back and reread the earlier chapters. This story isn't making any sense at the moment.
5/31/2017 c9 Ft Knight
... Oh I really hope the fact that they are brother and sister comes out while Cagalli is still pissed at Kira.
5/31/2017 c9 14Apex85
Not bad, especially Waltfeld's tactical brilliance. Only makes sense they'd need a deus extra machinations to survive.

Poor Athrun, his life is going to get much crazier than he has ever imagined.
5/31/2017 c9 BrokenLifeCycle
And then we make full circle.
5/21/2017 c8 6Ben Thryss
Gaaaah! I need more! I've been thinking constantly lately about reimagining Gundam SEED to make it less melodramatic and more sense-making, so this story has been a mondo fun read. All the major changes to the SEED timeline make me even more excited about what could happen next.

To be a bit more critical, I thought it was odd that Kira was a bit perverted, then suddenly a huge perv, and then suddenly calmed down again. A bit inconsistent, but wholeheartedly entertaining nonetheless. Can't wait for him and Cagalli to realize that he Luked her Leia.

Anyway, given that life is a crapshow of insanity, and even moreso with young children, long delays are totally expected and understandable, but don't let this story die. Finding good SEED fics is like trying to... do something really difficult. Like coming up with examples, for example. You've got a great idea and story, here. I, for one, would love to see more of it.

PS, your references to MSG Abridged got me right in the back of my front.
10/8/2016 c8 3chaosmagez
Nice as this chapter is, did a lot of things get skipped over?
10/3/2016 c8 Guest
like the playfulness between Lacus and Kira. You did a good job in building their chemistry. :)
9/28/2016 c8 14Apex85
So good to see this updated. While it was short, I'm willing to overlook it if the wait for the next chapter won't be as long.
9/28/2016 c8 Wing00Raiser
FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT!
WHO HAS DISTURBED M- it's finally out of hiatus?
FINALLY. But how did they get this far, and what the bell happened to Kathryn?
9/23/2016 c7 Ft Knight
... As I found this Via one of the Author's friends/fellow writers, and I know what it's on Hiatus... I just really wish it was not because this is a funniest cliffhangers I have ever seen a crack fic stop on.
10/18/2014 c5 Apex85
OK, Jackie Tonomura is now in my top 3 characters of this fic. ZERO-GRAV HOKUTO SHIN-KEN FTW!
10/9/2014 c7 Apex85
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IT WAS GETTING BETTER!
8/11/2014 c7 i have no name
Awww please please please continue this! Don't leave us hanging! I wonder what Lacus will tell Athrun. hehe Kira should just keep Lacus aboard!
Update soon!
5/14/2014 c7 leafstone
great story.
4/1/2014 c6 3Lacus Yamato
Can I just say that I LOVE your Lacus! I think it's quite refreshing to see Lacus like that :P I was dying in laughter :') Good job! After a really bad start to the week your story cheered me up! So thank you!

Update when you can!