for And the Wolves All Cry

5/9 c1 Guest
This is insanely good. Like insanely so. I literally have o words to describe how much this story moved me. I cried, I held my breath, I felt actual physical pain at parts. Brilliant! One of the best fics I've ever read, not just about Jily but in general
5/6 c1 school12
Wow wow Woww! This was so lovely! It made me cry but I’m so glad I read it!
3/18 c1 sekailine
The story is so heartbreaking but at the same time its plausible. Everyone got their reprieve and it has once again proven how they’re all heroes.
2/14 c1 Guest
Fantastic story, a fantastic tale exposing the terror of the Nazis and how they treated Jewish people, homosexuals, and everyone else they put down to make themselves feel better.

I'd love to see a "how they all did" Part 2, about their recovery, about Harry and Hermione and how they grow up from that sort of beginning, about how Lily and James and Sirius and Remus recovered, if "the boys" finally married, etc. I want to know what happened with Peter and what became of "the bad guys", too.

Ok, I just want more. Damn fine story.
2/5 c1 1fanfics4you
oh that was absolutely brilliant. Love the way you got it all together at the end. Thank you for this.
12/27/2021 c1 Khushi
Literally superb..Hats off
12/1/2021 c1 Guest
Do u think u can write abt thr aftermath of the potters, sirius and remus after this whole thing?
11/25/2021 c1 7John Spangler
Thank you for giving us such a wonderful fic!
11/24/2021 c1 6mazie
i just finished reading this and i'm compelled to read it again. it's absolutely fantastic. overwhelming in places, i had to stop reading to calm myself down here and there, but god just a stellar piece of writing this is.
11/16/2021 c1 1Kyria Greene
Good God, this story gutted me. Possibly the best writing I’ve ever read.
9/27/2021 c1 12hinnylover123
This is wonderful. It's lovely. I luv it. Nothing bad.
8/20/2021 c1 Guest
Absolutely beautiful!
8/10/2021 c1 8Sw-0608
This was a beautiful, beautiful story. It was very evocative of the experience of many innocent people in WWII, with the ghetto, the factory work, starvation, imprisonment etc. I loved this and I have never read a better telling of what-if-Voldemort-never-learned-of-the-prophecy-while-Harry-was-a-baby. Great job and you are a wonderful writer.
7/30/2021 c1 Guest
My goodness...

The best one ever
The most realistic twist of the story I've ever read
Thankyou for this. Thankyou so much️
7/27/2021 c1 Holyfuckingshit
Okay so first off, that was fucking awesome story second off, how dare you make me cry like that, I was sobbing by the end. The writing was amazing and I can’t even explain how much I actually love this and the powerful parallels between WW2 and the wizarding war were done excellently. Define toy one of those fanfics that will forever affect me 100000/10
422 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »