for And the Wolves All Cry

8/25 c1 Stanislaus
It was gritty, it was realistic, it was what a war would have looked like and it was amazing. Easily one of the best HP Oneshot stories I've ever had the honor of reading
8/25 c1 Stanislaus
Half way through this story and I acknowledge the sheer brilliance of this well written, amazing story. it's like I've been taken to another world entirely
8/1 c1 ajrickon
I don't know how to express how much this story made me feel. I am so heartbroken. but also happy. the spin you put on this story, was phenomenal. I will read ANYTHING you write.
7/3 c1 Mysterio7622
The first words I said once I finished reading this story were "Oh, damn". I was moved by this story. It's so powerful and incredible. Such an amazing story.
6/29 c1 dayeon247
God.. I.. I was lost for words. That was truly horrible that voldmort had survived 6 years more than original book... and this work is the second that touch me this so much. I really was crying while read it...

Ps. Can I translate Korean and post this work on Korean web site (Joara) ? I want to tell this work to Korean readers. I think It absolutely has worth. I'll look forward to your responses.
6/27 c1 1discerningthepolarity
Oh my Jesus that was amazing. I got the holocaust vibes and gosh it was chilling. Great writing !
5/9 c1 Guest
This is insanely good. Like insanely so. I literally have o words to describe how much this story moved me. I cried, I held my breath, I felt actual physical pain at parts. Brilliant! One of the best fics I've ever read, not just about Jily but in general
5/6 c1 school12
Wow wow Woww! This was so lovely! It made me cry but I’m so glad I read it!
3/18 c1 sekailine
The story is so heartbreaking but at the same time its plausible. Everyone got their reprieve and it has once again proven how they’re all heroes.
2/14 c1 Guest
Fantastic story, a fantastic tale exposing the terror of the Nazis and how they treated Jewish people, homosexuals, and everyone else they put down to make themselves feel better.

I'd love to see a "how they all did" Part 2, about their recovery, about Harry and Hermione and how they grow up from that sort of beginning, about how Lily and James and Sirius and Remus recovered, if "the boys" finally married, etc. I want to know what happened with Peter and what became of "the bad guys", too.

Ok, I just want more. Damn fine story.
2/5 c1 1fanfics4you
oh that was absolutely brilliant. Love the way you got it all together at the end. Thank you for this.
12/27/2021 c1 Khushi
Literally superb..Hats off
12/1/2021 c1 Guest
Do u think u can write abt thr aftermath of the potters, sirius and remus after this whole thing?
11/25/2021 c1 7John Spangler
Thank you for giving us such a wonderful fic!
11/24/2021 c1 6mazie
i just finished reading this and i'm compelled to read it again. it's absolutely fantastic. overwhelming in places, i had to stop reading to calm myself down here and there, but god just a stellar piece of writing this is.
428 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »