for And the Wolves All Cry

4/16/2016 c1 lawshark
Amazing story - thank you for sharing your talent! I'm planning to read the rest of your stories once I stop crying.
4/12/2016 c1 8mcobsessed007
This was an utterly amazing story. It was so, so beautiful and powerful and heartbreaking. I loved it.
3/21/2016 c1 4Anastasia Tremaine
my god that was incredible. Painful and heartbreaking to read but absolutely incredible. This piece really made me question whether Lily and James' deaths were worth it, because they died so that Hermione would have parents and Tonks wouldn't have to rebuild her life and children would starve or die due to Voldemort's reign. This piece killed me, the concentration camp that was the menial district and Lily's heartbreak and Harry growing up without knowing if he would survive another day and Snape redeemed himself in the end but it was all so awful and it had the same horrible, heart wrenching emotion behind it as the history books do and it made me cry because I lost my own grandfather to the Nazi concentration camps and reading this and studying it in history and knowing what he went through just kills me. You are an outstanding writer, your ability to convey emotions and utterly destroy someones happiness with your words is astounding. I loved this piece and at least Lily got her own almost happy ending (which I wasn't expecting at the beginning) and now I'm glad Lily and James died to spare the country this fate and I'm rambling now so I'm going to stop. This was truly incredible.
3/21/2016 c1 11rosesnblueberries
This killed me slowly on the inside, I hope you know. It was heart-wrenchingly sad. I cried a lot. Thank you for writing it! I loved it and your writing is fantastic! I'm glad there was a happy ending :)
2/21/2016 c1 Guest
Are you the same monroeslittle that writes the Bellarke stories on ao3?
2/11/2016 c1 3fernandfeather
Beautiful story. I'm full of emotions right now and I don't know how to categorize them but I love this story.
2/1/2016 c1 1fictionalfinesse
Omg, my guts. This is the best au I have ever read. Holy crap. I can't even begin to explain.
1/10/2016 c1 Guest
This was...this was...so incredibly wonderful. I am truly at a loss for words. Thank you. Just. Thank you.
1/9/2016 c1 Hannah
I am not a fan of AU's, but oh my god, this story was amazing! I am actually sobbing as I write this review at 1:00 in the morning when I should be working on homework or sleeping. This, possibly, is the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read, and I don't know the last time you updated, or if you'll ever see this review, but I had to write it anyway. Good luck on future endeavors!
12/29/2015 c1 hogsmecd
That was amazing. I cried the entire way through...
12/27/2015 c1 6emeraldblossom34
I read this a very long time ago, and I don't know if I ever left a review, so I'm leaving one now. This is honestly the best AU jily oneshot I've ever read. Your writing is beautiful, the plot was so wonderful, and the characters very constructed, layered, and believable. I cried when Snape died: the sacrifice was so heartbreaking. You did a very great job with everything about this fanfic, and made me feel so much emotion. Kudos to you:)
12/9/2015 c1 bcccookies
You are one of those authors that tend to break my heart into little pieces everytime I read your fics. So I kinda hate you right now, but then I also love you.
After reading 'Just stay here tonight' I already knew you were a brilliant writer so I was excited to read this one.
But then I was heartbroken, and crying, and sobbing, and utterly upset over what you wrote.
Im having difficulty putting together a lengthy review because I still cant get over what I just read.
So..just...thank you.
11/29/2015 c1 10Helena Black
wonderful! I cried a lot, though..
11/22/2015 c1 Guest
This is the fourth time I've read this beautiful story. I cry every time when Lily writes the book to Harry and Hermione. You have such an amazing talent, and I absolutely love the way you transported me to the scenes. Thank you.
11/22/2015 c1 8helpfulfairy92
Wow. I have no other words. This is painful and brilliant and I actually cried when they found all the boys alive. Thank you so much for sharing this, it's amazing
426 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »