for And the Wolves All Cry

11/22/2015 c1 Guest
This is the fourth time I've read this beautiful story. I cry every time when Lily writes the book to Harry and Hermione. You have such an amazing talent, and I absolutely love the way you transported me to the scenes. Thank you.
11/22/2015 c1 8helpfulfairy92
Wow. I have no other words. This is painful and brilliant and I actually cried when they found all the boys alive. Thank you so much for sharing this, it's amazing
11/21/2015 c1 Guest
What you have created here is one of the most beautiful and heartbreaking things in the whole entire world. You are so talented and your writing is so amazing, and I just have to say, I cried my eyes out reading this. This is literally one of the best things I have ever read in my entire life. Keep writing things as magnificent as this
10/7/2015 c1 26KiraLiven
That was... indescribable. I want to say amazing, but it's just so much more. It's real, in a way so few stories, fanfiction or not, canon or not, just stories in general, in a way that they rarely are. In a way that makes you feel. that makes you understand.
9/25/2015 c1 Guest
There are no words for how good this is. Keep writing!
9/20/2015 c1 2jayfeather97
Oh my god I'm crying
That was so incredibly sad and beautiful
Thank you!
9/14/2015 c1 Guest
This is the best thing I have ever read. The characters, story line and writing style were perfect in every way
8/12/2015 c1 inshaowsoflove
I haven't cried over a fic in a long time, but I teared up for this one. this is such a beautiful portrayal of a heartbreaking world. You handled the parallels to the holocaust with the dignity that they deserved and you captured the spirit of the fighter in a mother and father in Lily and James so perfectly. Remus, Sirius, Snape, and Pettigrew are done fantastically in character as well. Bravo.
7/30/2015 c1 24Befham
I was prepared for a gut wrenching ending but I was pleasantly surprised. Once again, your writing is absolutely beautiful.
6/16/2015 c1 Lauren
fuck you. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I sobbed nonstop throughout this entire thing. At the beginning I thought the interview was years later and that everyone had died except Lily and I almost stopped reading then but I'm glad I didn't. I was so sad throughout this whole thing but it ended happily (or as happily as you can get with war). You may have made me want to rip my heart out but you are an incredible writer so never stop please (but I would prefer more happiness and fluff in the future PLEASE I BEG YOU). xoxo
6/11/2015 c1 Guest
This was so extremely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the world. I loved every second of it.
6/10/2015 c1 armsoftheoceans
THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD THIS IS A MASTERPIECE I AM IN AWE
6/4/2015 c1 388fiesa
I hate to spoil that neat number of reviews you've got so far for this story, but I just had to leave a comment. :)

My deepest respects for the piece of art you created here. You took an existing world and shifted it, took well-known and beloved characters, you shifted some things and left others as they were, added memory after memory and event after event and made it seem like an easy task. What became of it is an amazing, brilliant story with incredible depth, detailed and accurate character portraits, a merciless retelling of the horrors of war and of ghettos and losses and death and illness, of traitors, and traitors that return, of people who save others for the sake of the people and of people who save others for themselves. Of happiness despite darkness, of best friends and former best friends now traitors, of sons and daughters, husbands and enemies, of people who fit and who don't fit. I usually try to find two or three things in every story I especially liked, in order to mention them in the review. It's difficult here because there is so much, and I loved every single bit of it. I think what I loved most were the appearances of characters so well-known and beloved, like the fact that Molly Weasley is mentioned in the end, and Andromeda Tonks and her family. And, most of all: Hermione. The idea of having her feature as Lily's adoptive daughter was simply wonderful. I loved seeing her and Harry together, and the way she adopted Sirius and James as uncle and surrogate father almost immediately.
The way you describe the resistance falling apart - the traitor, Remus leaving, Dumbledore leaving, Peter betraying them - was well-written and well-thought of. All the events were incredibly real, both due to your writing and due to the way you strung them together. The time being confined to the house, the time in the Menial Districts, the time in the flat after the flight. I loved the fact that you let everything play out eventually, not skip the scenes.
And finally, I really admire your writing skills. This story was a beautiful read, tense and amazing from beginning to the end, and I am very glad I stumbled across it. Thank you so much for sharing it.
5/20/2015 c1 teeth8904
this is so powerful, and amazingly written.
5/19/2015 c1 PrincessDripDrop
An amazing story! I really lived it!
428 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »