for And the Wolves All Cry

1/29/2013 c1 4whatwouldprongsdo
Wow. This was an incredible piece of writing. I loved how believable it was. I loved the way you conveyed just how awful it was. Really, well done!
1/28/2013 c1 1james-pttr
I have read a lot of fanfic and I don't think I've ever finished a story feeling the way I do right now, and I mean that in the absolute best way possible. I want to smile and I want to cry and I just feel that this is one of those stories that sticks with you for a really long time. There's so much I want to say but I can't even think straight right now, so I'll just say thank you for this glorious gift to the HP fandom. You are so, so talented.
1/28/2013 c1 3honeylake
Wow... completely amazing! This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love your take on what would've happened if Voldemort hadn't attacked Lily and James that night. I also believe the war would continue and I think your characterization and details here are simply incredible. Thank you for sharing your talent with readers and enjoy while I now go and read your other stories! Amazing job!
1/28/2013 c1 4Charlotte Donahue
This was incredible. Thank you.
1/27/2013 c1 awesomesos
Ohmygosh... this story just messes with my emotions. I love it 3
1/27/2013 c1 21storyweaver24
Why would you write something like that? It's absolutely heartbreaking. My goodness.
1/22/2013 c1 musingmarauder
I've read your old HP fic on a different website and I think you must be one of my favourite writers in the fandom. Your writing style is wonderful. I love this fic so much (it made me cry quite a lot though). I've read several fics that explore what might have happened if the Potters hadn't died that night, but most of them seem rather implausible. I can completely imagine it happening the way you've written though. So many times I thought Lily, Harry and the Marauders were going to die and I'm so glad they didn't! I hope you continue writing in the Harry Potter fandom because you do it so well!
1/20/2013 c1 Guest
Oh my God. I just...Wow. This is so beautiful and twisted and real. I feel like you've just about summed up the fragility and the durability and the tragedy that is to be human and to be alive. I like the fact that you left a lot of things go unsaid- a lot of questions left unanswered- but you hinted around at what might happen. I think that's it's own kind of wonderful.
1/18/2013 c1 Sonia9
I love this story! It's well written and and has a good flow and I just love it! I've read all your Hunger Games stories and I had no idea you'd written a Harry Potter story. This is one of the best alternate universe stories I've ever read in any fandom. Again, I love this story and you are one of the best fanfiction authors out there and I've been reading fanfiction for about 8 years.
1/14/2013 c1 2black16lily
This is a brilliant piece of writing! Thank you for writing it and please write more Lily and James!
1/6/2013 c1 19Hpluvr7
I have no words. Beautiful.
1/3/2013 c1 SGed
Exquisite. It was an amazing read. Lovely & gripping & wonderful. Thank you.
1/2/2013 c1 siriustwilighter
I have no words for what I just experienced. That was simply brilliant. Honestly, I think I need time to process what I just read. This has just become the most amazing story I have read on this website and I've been reading stories here for a very long time. Simply amazing. I don't know what else to say. I have no words to describe it. I am, simply, speechless. Wow.
1/1/2013 c1 10alwaysuptonogood
Incredible. There aren't words for how good this was. You have such a talent. This deserves a much larger response than it has had, because I can honestly say that this was one of - if not the - most powerful stories I have ever read, never mind fan fiction.
1/1/2013 c1 4Tiger-Lilly89
Hi i'm not really much of a reviewer I pretty much stay silant & read these fic for the sheer pleasure of reading but I felt like I had to review yours. It is beautiful so moving and heartfelt. I loved your characters, I love the strenth the posses to fight but I loved you gave them human weakness's as well. I think someone has already mentioned it but is there any chance of an epiloge a few years later or even in Australia? Maybe it is too much to ask. I throughly enjoyed reading this fic x
428 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »