for And the Wolves All Cry

1/1/2013 c1 amata0221
Great story, glad that Lily got James back and they come out of the war alive.
12/31/2012 c1 Guest
So powerful and moving...it was truly an honor to read this story
12/27/2012 c1 3Grown Up Ron
Its funny how Snape was still a douche in this. I mean lying to Lily about her husband being dead and tryiong to get her to run off with him.

Whatan asshat.
12/25/2012 c1 1AngelRevisiting
I think that you are a fantastic writer. This story made me cry. I loved this story. Please never quit writing.
12/25/2012 c1 2moonyismysoulmate
Woah. Woah. Woah. Okay, I don't think I can express how I feel right now with words. And english isn't my mother language, so it's going to make it even harder. You, monroeslittle, basically right now I love you. Okay, what I just read is... awesome, incredibly well-written, and heart-breaking, and beautiful. Oh my god the moment when Lily goes to Azkaban to find James, I was just sobbing with joy. And Harry and Hermione, woah I love them so much ! No, in fact I love all your characters, they are all so... so real ! So strong and so weak at the same time ! And the way you wrote their story... Oh my god, if one day you decide to write a book, please tell me, I will buy it without even looking at the title. Okay there are a lot of things I would like to say, but it would be useless because I took a look at the other reviews so I think you already know it ! Now I'm to going to curl into my bed for the rest of the day, maybe reading your story again... I don't even know who you are, but you're a great person.
12/23/2012 c1 10that inbetween shade of grey
Oh. Oh. I can't...I'm crying so, so much.
I will come back and do a proper review when I stop crying.
But this is possibly the best thing I've ever read.
I don't mean best ff.
12/22/2012 c1 Nicole
Oh. My. God. You are utterly brilliant. This story left me speechless in awe.
12/21/2012 c1 8snaps04
So now that I finally have a moment to wipe the endless stream of tears from my eyes, I just need to tell you about how absolutely incredible this story is. I love your Lily, I love your James; your Sirius and Remus are perfect, and your Harry and Hermione are so precious it hurts. You have an astonishing talent, and I can't put into words how moving this is. The whole thing is so lifelike, so easy to believe, and yet so horrible and confronting that it's painful. I just... I can't. I cannot explain how amazing this really is. I feel like it's an honor to have read. Truly.
Thank you.
12/21/2012 c1 1Onewhodigsdeeper
I can categorically tell you that this is the vest oneshot I have ever read. Purely genius. Please continue writing more like these and now I will proceed to read your other stuff
12/21/2012 c1 24Abyss-lurker
This is a beautiful fic. Thank you so much for sharing it.

-LW
12/21/2012 c1 22Jess the Enthusiast
This is incredible - beautifully written. I cried throughout most of the story, but I loved it. Fantastic AU, fantastic James/Lily, fantastic Marauders, fantastic war story. Just really really brilliant.
12/21/2012 c1 littlewolf
this is a beautiful story. )
12/21/2012 c1 Guest
this story was BRILLIANT. I've always loved your work, both your Hunger Games stories and your HP ones on mugglenet, but I've never posted any reviews. I must tell you, time after time, I AM IN SHEER AWE OF YOUR AMAZING TALENT. Everything about your writing-characters, plotlines, dark times, happy times, EVERYTHING-is written so SUPERBLY.

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this story because it was so believable. I honestly don't often have much sympathy for Snape but I felt my heart breaking for him here. I read mostly Jily fics and you characterize them both SO WELL.

I could just gush on and on about your amazing writing. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. if you ever publish a book, i'd buy it in a heartbeat!
12/21/2012 c1 faults
oh god. i swear you write the most amazing stories. i've told you already that 'My Kingdom Come' was my favourite hg fanfic of all time, and now you've gone and posted this. Wow. Like explosion wow. BOOM.
i love how confusing it was at the beginning and how strange and inhuman they all are and i was freaking out the entire time because no one seemed happy and then i was crying (a lot) and thinking how adorable Hermione and Harry were and how everyone all good and amazing were wonderful and then it was happy and i realised that they were happy-ish in the beginning and i was all 'oh, misconception' and yeah. i think you can tell that it was all explosion-wow-y and my brain is smushed right now. i loved how you captured the whole hopelessness of the war (i never thought they would all make it out) and how just Snape not hearing the prophecy changed it so much but so realistically and Lily and James are so sweet and so sad.
i love it, and i'm now sure you're my favourite fanfiction author of all time as well :D (no pressure, sorry)
P.S. i'm sorry for any errors in this (the non-capitalizing, i hate it and love it at the same time?) and for the never-ending sentences, but i just tend to blurt everything out when i love something so much. yeah, so in case you didn't realise, this is now my favourite hp story ever as well. yeah, you're just that freaky!
12/21/2012 c1 3ElvenCompanion
THAT WAS AMAZING... I was at work and nearly got busted so many times for reading it, but I just couldn't stop. I laughed, I cried, it was incredible. One moment it is heart wrenching, the next its is too sweet. This is one of your best. I'll have to check out your other Harry Potter stuff now. I've meant to, but I just haven't made the time, now I definitely will :)

Please keep writing, and I will always keep reading!
428 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »