for And the Wolves All Cry

12/21/2012 c1 maryloumoriarty
Wow. This is, hands down, the best fanfiction I've ever read. This isn't even fanfic, its pure fiction. I mean, this should be published, its so fantastically well written and your story caught me from beginning til end. It reminded me a lot about the concentration camps during WW2, which I imagine was your basis for the Menial District. I started reading this when I woke up and didn't get out of bed until I finished it. I don't really know what else to say to make you understand how unbelievably good I found this. Please keep writing like this. Thank you.
12/21/2012 c1 kina
This was simply brilliant. I am certainly at loss of how amazing this is. Well done Maggie :)
12/20/2012 c1 2ems402
Wow. This story was incredible. In the beginning I was certain James and Harry died, but you arranged the story so well it seemed as if they were going to die/dead until the last moment. This was absolutely amazing. I feel like this was a very accurate telling of what could have happened. Beautiful. I loved it :)
12/20/2012 c1 KayKat13
This was absolutely stunning. You are a brilliant writer. This was just...wow...just wow. So amazing.
12/20/2012 c1 25stefanie437
this is absolutely amazing. you are a brilliant writer. bravo.
12/20/2012 c1 Random Reader Person
Loved this! Now please update knot your fingers
12/20/2012 c1 Me
This was beautiful.
12/20/2012 c1 Hannah F
Sooooo intense! I was sad during the part where Severus tries to love her because I can see now that James is better for her. Severus could never have been so lighthearted... But I'm sad to come to terms with that because it always pissed me off that James was such a little douchebag at Hogwarts... Anyway this was crazy and Holocaust-esque and I have no idea how things will turn out with Voldemort if Harry has his loving family... Weird to think about. ;) Great job once again my dear!
12/19/2012 c1 Niala95
Cette fic est un chef d'oeuvre. 5/5 10/10. Tu as vraiment bien retranscrit l'atmosphère de la guerre et de la résistance sous la domination de Voldemort (qui ressemble à celle de la Seconde Guerre Mondiale en France).

Ta Lily est magistrale, une vraie battante qui a réussi à survivre dans un
monde inhumain. J'adore encore plus le personnage grâce à toi.

Pauvre James, il a vraiment morflé à Azkaban. J'ai presque versé une larme quand Lily est venue le sortir de prison. J'espère qu'ils ne connaîtront plus que du bonheur maintenant avec Harry et Hermione.

Encore un grand bravo pour ce superbe one-shot.
12/19/2012 c1 11AllyrienDM
My mind is completely blown. This is incredible.
12/19/2012 c1 Kikii
Wow. Just wow.

Props to you for that epic one-shot. It was brilliantly written, and I'm sure I'll come back to it for a re-read. Great job :)
12/19/2012 c1 9Fabrielle
I'm speechless! This is amazing. It's been a long time since I have read such a good fic like this one. Perfect. I thought it was a brilliant way to describe a war and the feelings... OMG, the feelings! Great job!
12/19/2012 c1 13JessandDarcy
This is absolutely amazing! His could you possibly come up with something so brilliant? I am in awe right now...
12/19/2012 c1 Guest
OMG I can't.

:( All that could have been, but wasn't. I especially loved the Harry/Snape interactions ("Thank you, Mr. Snape." I was crying silently into my pillow so as not to wake the husband.) I was also really ecstatic about the inclusion of Hermione, despite the dire circumstances (Hermione Potter. DEAD.)

Masterfully done. You've given a very real, very poignant look into the Lily that could have been.
12/19/2012 c1 15MarieLewis
That was beautiful. And terrible. And just so, so, so, painful to read. I just can't right now. *blinks back tears* How are you so amazing? Please. More.
428 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »