for And the Wolves All Cry

12/19/2012 c1 Nandita
Speechless. I am speechless. That was amazing. Its one thing to write a Marauder-era story that's canon, becuase there are so many holes, it pretty much becomes your own. But this? This AU was amazing! A completely new idea, but canon elements in it... I loved it. So much. Thank you.
12/18/2012 c1 41Melika Elena
You and all of your stories, especially your AUs, are so, so, so fantastic. This was haunting and lovely and absolutely perfect.
12/18/2012 c1 Miakamouse
Jesus that was intense. And dark. And seriously amazing. You wrote an entire novel's worth of plot in here. And the alternate timeline was impeccably planned, all of the important things happened, the essential things, and yet completely differently. Seriously wow-ed by your talent every time you post something new. Thanks for this what-if!
12/18/2012 c1 13Sly as a Fawkes
Oh.
My.
God.

That was so unbelievably amazing. I was absolutely GLUED to my screen the entire time I read that. The way everything just came together...ohmygod sitting here crying at the perfectness that was that story.

Bravo. Bravo. Please never, EVER stop writing. You are so incredibly gifted.
12/18/2012 c1 Celia
omgomgomgomgomg this is amazing omg i can barely see the screen through my tears you are an amazing writer
12/18/2012 c1 2thealphatribute
your ability to write is uncanny! my word this was brilliant and made me "waste" and hour and a half but it was worth it! bravo!
426 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29