for And the Wolves All Cry

2/2/2021 c1 Emilie
One of the best stories ever written on this website imo. Touched my heart. Thanks a million.
1/28/2021 c1 Guest
She knows history and this is called a ghetto
That was powerful
1/16/2021 c1 1lilyflower50
this is so much like what the movies show of a conatraton camp in ww2 is like but you put a magical twist to it i always thought Voldie was a lot like hitler and the death eaters were the nazis
1/3/2021 c1 Guest
This is a devastatingly well developed and well written story.

There were so many impactful moments. I think the shock of reading Hermione’s name for the first time is going to stay with my for a while. It felt like a punch to the abdomen.

Thank so much for sharing this fantastic tale.
12/18/2020 c1 Guest
this was amazing literally so good i could not stop reading
12/11/2020 c1 Literary Consumer
This was utterly heartbreaking to read! Well done!
12/2/2020 c1 AnnaOxford
I’m gutted. Beautiful!
11/3/2020 c1 almagrande
Wow, I don't know what to say. This was such a beautiful story, so sad, especially James and Lily and Harry being separated for so long
11/2/2020 c1 AnnelieseVernice
I couldn't log in... But I had to post this review, even though I think barely anyone will read it. I loved this fic. It was a work of perfection. It made me smile, curl up in fury and tear up. You are very talented, monroeslittle. I fell utterly and irrevocably in LOVE with this fanfiction story.
10/28/2020 c1 hctr0515
This fic is my absolute favorite in the entire Harry Potter fandom. I keep coming back to it. I'm Korean, and I keep thinking it'd be great to share this amazing piece of work with Korean HP fans as well. I'm not sure if you're still on this site (guessing probably not, but worth a try), but I'm interested in translating your fic into Korean and sharing it on a Korean website. Didn't know how to contact you, so I'm leaving it as a review! Hope this reaches you :)
10/22/2020 c1 Angeltuesday
oh. my. God! this was amazing!
10/11/2020 c1 1Vanelore
I have work in, like, three hours, but I couldn't stop and now I'm crying.

Masterpiece.
10/9/2020 c1 18Nanyin
this was an awesome tale. thx for sharing!
9/14/2020 c1 Guest
Holy F*ck that was good.
8/22/2020 c1 Guest
Oh wow. I’m glad I stumbled across this beautiful piece of art
426 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »