for And the Wolves All Cry

Wow.
Just wow.
Perfect
3/9/2020 c1 Kai0ken
This is a beautiful piece of writing. I am speechless...
2/19/2020 c1 2Alibi of a Bleeding Heart
Holy. This is so intense, so emotional, that I can’t BREATHE. You are extremely talented, and if you aren’t published, you should be. Your general style of writing is fantastic, and I love that you make the characters multi-dimensional and flawed. Your version of the war is chilling, and the idea of James having Sirius turn him in to prove his loyalty? I can see them doing that perfectly. I don’t think I’ve ever stumbled across that in a story. And Severus Snape dying to save Harry and Lily is an intriguing notion.

Thank you so much for sharing your work! ~*~ALIBI
2/8/2020 c1 Caver Floyd
Really good story.
1/31/2020 c1 3khaleesiweasley
Hi, I just realized that I've never reviewed your stories but I just wanted to say that this is one of my ultimate favorite fics. The way you always capture Jily is the way I always imagine them to be. It's perfect. Your writing is perfect. When I introduced my friend to the world of fanfiction, I gave her this fic to read. Please, please write more Jily. Thank you for sharing your creativity!
1/13/2020 c1 bdwilliams3
Wonderful and heart rending story! Would love to see another chapter with Voldemort’s return, assuming Dumbledore was horcrux hunting.
1/12/2020 c1 Guest
This fic was damn fantastic! My only thing is - I wish you’d named Caroline the writer, Joanne. ;)
1/4/2020 c1 1bluetrash
Brilliant.
12/8/2019 c1 lipasnape
Tough task, writing alll this. Reading, too.
Thank you for the effort.
11/15/2019 c1 QuestWithAmbition
What a story. What a whirlwind of emotions. What a journey of up and downs, high moments and low ones. The amount of feels I got when discovering the menial camp, when we saw hermione and harry together, when lily and the family were safe, and especially when Voldemort came through the door; I felt it all alongside the characters. Thank you for sharing this story!
10/26/2019 c1 TheHappyGirl
10/18/2019 c1 19Petrificus Somewhatus
This was really lovely. A compelling story with really nice bits of dialogue and lots of showing rather than telling. Thank you for sharing!
9/6/2019 c1 3swishyla
Wow. Its 1:30 in the morning and I'm crying and this was just great. You are an amazing writer and I hope you continue writing for as long as possible.
8/30/2019 c1 10TheLoud
Wow. This is heart-wrenching, and sadly relevant these days.
8/16/2019 c1 111GalaxieGurl
What an amazing and completely absorbing story! I left household chores undone, and ignored a work project to zoom through this saga of yours. Really superb writing; wonderfully vivid conversations, descriptions, characterizations, and plot development! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this after Iniga's recommendation.
428 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »