FanFiction.Net
for The Cursed Human

3/22/2014 c5 Guest
Man you just have the suspends down like nobodies business. The way you have incorporated these demons and showed more of Narutos power is great and interesting. I can't wait to continue reading.
3/22/2014 c4 Guest
Whatever your doing keep up he stupendous work.
3/22/2014 c3 Guest
I am glad you are still writing this story so far. It is very entertaining and is easily one of the Better stories in this section. Keep up the awesome work.
3/22/2014 c2 Guest
I love your story and hope that you will not make it turn into naruto and Mirajane right away. Make sure he is having a hard time getting along with people.
3/21/2014 c8 Drakon45
SOPA has been stopped. please continue.
3/16/2014 c8 Guest
HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE?
3/16/2014 c8 Guest
SON OF A BITCH, curse you SOPA for getting our hopes up for updates needlessly!
1/30/2014 c7 Lednacek
10k words is nice. but with the update time that long it is not too impressive.
is this a naruto story or just naruto characters in a fairy tail story. this chapter had no naruto in it just glory of the fairy tail guild that defeated bunch of lullabies.
i have no idea why would naruto(i guess) need to do his transformation to a all powerful being in the middle of a town that houses the strongest of the light guilds. makes absolutely no sense to me.
1/29/2014 c7 Prime Sedarys
Not bad. Cool story
1/22/2014 c7 eoom71
epic...just epic, really hope to see more of it.
1/22/2014 c7 Guest
Just discovered this story, and I REALLY LIKE IT! HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT COUPLE OF UPDATES! I AM ASSUMINV THAT NARUTO JUST ENTERED STAGE 2 VERSION OF THE BIJU CLOAK, CORRECT?
1/21/2014 c4 disturbia
kinda disappointing. fairly predictable and boring. plus, you foreshadow just about everything.
1/22/2014 c3 Arashi Uzukaze
I keep laughing at the fact that he calls himself Kyuubi [Nine Tails] yet only has 6 Tails. XD
1/22/2014 c7 Pain4ever
I look forward for the next chapter!
1/22/2014 c7 Arai kaji
Things are going to hell pretty quick, eh?
137 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »