FanFiction.Net
for The Cursed Human

3/15/2013 c4 Sir sleeps all day everyday 12
Awesome chapter man. I vote for ultear not enough of those pairings all fairy tail xover is either Mira or Erza not that I don't like it but it gets tiring so yea update soon. Fight scene was great may I ask what rank would you say naruto is atm?
3/15/2013 c4 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Type your review for this chapter here.I can..actually see a Fairy Tail struggle ending like that...

...I think that says a lot about how some moments are strange about the series...
2/17/2013 c3 1guisniperman
Yeah, that's cool.
2/13/2013 c3 HolyKnight5
Wave? or better Shockwave? Its like vibrational-based magic. . .everything in the universe vibrates. . .atoms. .. molecules. . .everything . . .if you make it vibrate past a certain level. . it breaks. . .or if you fine-tune a shockwave to an element specific. . ..heck. . .if you release a shockwave focused in the vibrational frequency of Water. . .how it feels to have the water INSIDE YOU starting to boil?
2/13/2013 c3 DragonOfApocalypse
It was amazing!
I love it!
I don't kno why but, after this chap I want to see Erza paired with Naruto too xD
Thank You for the chap!
Have a nice day!
2/12/2013 c3 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Seems like a lot of bad blood and foolish past choices. Either way he's extremely pissed.
2/12/2013 c3 1Garst
Keep on the good work, this story is nearly completly different to all the others i read in this section. I'm pretty eager to find out where this is going.
I am also glad you don't make it a NarutoxErza story, they drift normally to a pretty OOC-Erza. She is not the kind of charakter that is all lovely/nice/Girlfriend-Material like it is shown in way to many fanfictions ...

I also hope Naruto will not learn/have any kind of other magic that is shown way too often (Dragonslayer, godslayer, yeah and also Demonslayer). I hope he will keep this "Demon Takeover" thing.

But well, still your story, so keep on and do what you want, your ideas are amazing and i want more!
2/12/2013 c3 9Dregus
now things are getting heavy, what with naruto and erza meeting again, after whatever happened in the past.
2/11/2013 c3 1OBSERVER01
very interesting
2/11/2013 c3 LS14
i'm still trying to figure out if your setting up a naru/erza story or not but its good as far as stories or plots go
2/11/2013 c3 5Orchamus
Well crap, this looks like it'll be an epic battle, since surely the others of Fairy Tail will show up, but still, the animosity Naruto holds for Erza, so sad.
2/11/2013 c3 Mystolon
Wave magic a magic that creates powerful Shockwaves that destroy everything in their path that sounds awesome
2/11/2013 c3 MissAzuka
Looking forward to the next chapter, fights are nicely detailed enough to allow imagination to take over without it being extremely long winded and boring, enjoy the writing style and chapter lengths.

Hope your muse holds out.
2/11/2013 c3 1erching
he's calling himself Kyuubi but he has only six tails doesnt make much sense unless he was weakened from being imprisoned
2/10/2013 c3 6Lightningblade49
Gray's is gonna get crushed they have to retreat.
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »