for Remember the Hate

3/31/2015 c16 4dragonwingedangel
So far, LOVING all your stories! Keep up the great work!
10/11/2014 c16 1SusanMarieS
I feel as if Draco and Hermione were cheated out of a life together. And instead Draco gets to settle for an alternate Hermione. And Hermione is trapped in this alternate Hermione. Otherwise, this is a very unique story.
4/1/2014 c16 27Vaneesa85
Loved it but why didn't Draco die from the curse. I mean I love the fact he lived and happy about it but How did he love? Just curious
1/5/2014 c16 Guest
Great story
10/6/2013 c16 5OuiSexSi
Well, I did something I shouldn't have again, and put off my homework by reading your story. I loved it all the way up until... the end. To be honest, I'm actually very disappointed. I would have really liked Hermione to get her memories back. But I have hope, a little bit at least, that you'll post the second part of this and that she will have her memories back if you do. Please do that, I'd really like to read more, and find out what happens if/when she does get her memories back. Good plot, very original idea(unlike most Dramiones), so that was appreciate. Thanks for posting this.
8/25/2013 c13 7magic.ruby17
Emotional
8/25/2013 c2 magic.ruby17
M itching to know!
8/25/2013 c1 magic.ruby17
So interesting !
5/28/2013 c16 36Michelle Black a.k.a Elle
It was amazing! I was constantly screaming at the characters, hoping that yelling would convince them to tell Draco the truth about Hermione. I broke down completely when I read the letter Hermione left Draco. My heart ached for Harry and Draco for losing their Hermione. You kept me entertained throughout the entire thing and I thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us.
5/14/2013 c16 Guest
normally I would be upset with this ending, but its really the best ending for this story.
but Hermione was really horrible, in every way.
5/14/2013 c12 Guest
i am very dissapointed in Draco, he is still selfish,arogant bastard who cares only about some things. If he was a real man, he would have given up everything before to be with her, thats why I don't believe that he loved her back then. And he certainly doesn't deserve her now. I think this is the first story where I hope they won't end up together, that she will go away with her baby.
5/14/2013 c8 Guest
i agree with ginny in everything, he should leave her alone and never see her again, he really doesn't deserve her.
5/14/2013 c4 Guest
no offence, but this Hermione is quite disgusting, not sure I want her with Draco anymore.
And why Draco doesn't go to Ministry or somewhere to tell what happened with Hermione? I bet that what her friends did was a crime.
5/14/2013 c1 Guest
its really good and interesting, but i don't like that draco is married and has son.
5/12/2013 c15 BlueMusicLove