for Remember the Hate

1/31/2013 c6 27Vaneesa85
Loving it so is Hermione going back to her old self and what is everyone keeping from Draco
1/27/2013 c6 Guest
I thought that he was upset for the baby being his... Bu- wha- habduh- garbdah- GAAHHH
1/27/2013 c6 SassMaster8497
oooooo this is getting soooooooooo good
1/27/2013 c6 sweet-tang-honney
great story.
1/26/2013 c5 Vaneesa85
Loving it continue soon
1/22/2013 c5 SassMaster8497
awwwwwwww man why did you have to stop there...i want to know if she remembers
1/19/2013 c5 1Kou Shun'u
hmmm i can guess 3 possible options as to what happened. i wonder if any are right.
1/19/2013 c2 Kou Shun'u
aww poor draco being rejected for ron and also knowing who was in on it.
and lucius keeps cracking me up.
1/19/2013 c1 Kou Shun'u
ohhhh , i like how whatever memory augmentation was preformed that it was done in the knowlegde of friends of both sides.
the lammentations of lucius and portraits not getting enough gossip. 3 awesome- loved that detail.
1/3/2013 c4 bookivore
Back on board here, looking forward to this new version. Please forgive me if I end up making a similar comment to the last time around (in other words I miss being able to see the old comments). I like the idea of Draco growing more like his father in certain ways, you could see they both just wanted things to turn out all right deep down in canon (aside from trampling over lesser beings and being annoying prats).
12/30/2012 c4 Anjali Katari
So, I was reading one of your other works and decided to check out this one-love your writing style by the way. Oh my god! Draco missed the birth of Scorpious; Hermione does'nt remember anything, but is consquently more successful; and Draco can't know the details. What if Draco's memory was tampered with like Slughorn's so he could remember Astoria pregnant but Scorpious is actually Draco and Hermione's son! Oh my god! So excited to read the rest of your story.
12/29/2012 c4 SassMaster8497
oooh...i hope draco finds out soon...that would hurt so much if someone i knew just upin forgot about me... so sad T_T
12/29/2012 c4 DrAmIoNeLoVeR1154
Ohhhhh the mystery is killing me! And please don't have Draco give up on Hermione :( anyway good chapter PLEASE update soon
12/23/2012 c3 furface294
Interesting, very interesting, MORE NOW IF NOT SOONER!
12/21/2012 c3 DrAmIoNeLoVeR1154
Ahhhh! I really like this! Can't wait to find out what's going on with Hermione ! And what happend between her and Draco! :) please update soon
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »